• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What's Your Least Favorite Zelda Game

• Thread starter tりふぉrせほlでr
  • Start date
I've beaten it loads of times. It gets easier once you figure out easy strategies on the enemies. But people constantly criticize it without even trying it much.

So far, it appears that MM and AoL are being criticized the most, and both because of difficulty.

I've beaten MM, but AoL just blows me away. I've tried so hard, but it's just not my jam.

Brandikins

Airbending Slice!
Use the site walkthrough! It was made by yours truly. I got through most of the game without one on my first try years ago. But near the end, I couldn't figure out where to go to save my life, and had to use one.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
The original zelda. I could not even be bothered to play the thing after experiencing how good OOT MM WW and TP were

For me it is TP because it's dungeons were very long and repetitive and never really challanged me. Another issue was that Ganon was thrown in too late for my taste the story should have been based solely on Zant and Midna. my biggest issue was the wolf parts because i felt so limited.

Norisom

Hero of Something...
I don't think that Phantom Hourglass was good when it comes to Zelda so that would have to be my least favorite.

Big Octo

=^)
Well, of course Zelda II. I've nearly beaten it, but I can't get past Thunderbird. Overall the gameplay was bland and difficult. Compared to the original, it seemed hopeless . . . I think it's still a little descent . . .

Link 2 the past

Slashy Slashy
FSA isn't great as a one player game and is too long for a multi-player game. Other than that I've liked them all (unless we are counting the CD-i games but I've not played them myself), but the one liked the least was probably PH, due to the short dungeons.

It's very difficult for me to choose, as Zelda is a component of my very life-force! If I HAD to pick just one as my least favorite, I'd say Four Swords Adventures (I still LOVE this game; just a bit less than the others). :cry:

Of the ones i have played it is Twilight Princess.
I find the games music very poor.

And there are no real good cutscenes.
I also do not like how link transforms into a wolf.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom