• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What's Your Least Favorite Zelda Game

• Thread starter tりふぉrせほlでr
  • Start date

Brandikins

Airbending Slice!
I've beaten it loads of times. It gets easier once you figure out easy strategies on the enemies. But people constantly criticize it without even trying it much.

So far, it appears that MM and AoL are being criticized the most, and both because of difficulty.

Kappa

Black Cat Royalty
I would say MM, and since if I say difficulty, and I wasn't planning on it, Brandlikins will gripe, thats not what I'll say. I don't like the design and story line as much as I do the others. I don't like getting around as much either because I feel like I ge tlost 23/6 out of playing time. And that may be just me. But anyways, I found the temples short and empty. Like, as in, it felt like nothing. And I don't care for it also because I feel like someone tried to rip off OoT and did it badly.

Garo

Boy Wonder
Zelda II. It just doesn't have the classic Zelda gameplay that I love so much.

And it isn't difficulty, either - Majora's Mask, for instance, is my favorite Zelda game, and in fact, favorite game.

Squirrel

The Rodent King
Out of all the ones I've played, Phantom Hourglass. (The ones I've played are OoT, MM, PH, ST, TP, and I'm betting I'd like SS.)

GustJar88

Links Secret Crush
Out of all the ones I've played, Phantom Hourglass. (The ones I've played are OoT, MM, PH, ST, TP, and I'm betting I'd like SS.)

I actualy thought PH was pretty good. I still stick by MM being my least fave. Dont get me worng, I loved the graphics, etc...but meh...just wont ever be one of my faves.

Brandikins

Airbending Slice!

Phantom Hourglass, now THOSE temples were easy, and somewhat boring. Majora's Mask only has four dungeons, but some of them are very, very hard. Stone Tower is probably one of the hardest ones in the whole entire series.

As for me, Minish Cap was made by Capcom, like I said before. It had an odd graphic style, and just a slightly different feel. But I still enjoyed it nonetheless. It is still Zelda after all.

Oracle of Ages

Alright, I'm going to base my opinion on games that I have beaten.
If it was for games I've played, the answer would be Adventure of Link.
But since I have beaten that game, I'm going to go with the oracle games.

I liked Seasons a lot, but Ages wasn't for me.
After I finished Seasons, I was pumped to play Ages since I never played it before. But sadly, it felt to similar to Seasons.
First there's the oracle involved, and something to alter the gameplay(i.e. seasons and time), and the exact same characters. I know it was a continuation to Seasons, but they could have done something different.

Majora's Mask had the same characters from Ocarina of Time kind of. But the story was WAY different. I liked Seasons a lot, but my LEAST favorite Zelda game is Ages.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Out of the ones I've beaten, I'd say TP is my least favorite. All because of Midna and the lack of a magic bar.
Out of the ones I've played, it would be AoL because it is so hard and I'm more than horrible at the game! DX

GustJar88

Links Secret Crush
Phantom Hourglass, now THOSE temples were easy, and somewhat boring. Majora's Mask only has four dungeons, but some of them are very, very hard. Stone Tower is probably one of the hardest ones in the whole entire series.

As for me, Minish Cap was made by Capcom, like I said before. It had an odd graphic style, and just a slightly different feel. But I still enjoyed it nonetheless. It is still Zelda after all.

Thats because Minish Cap is

EPIC

ugh, i want to say the original but at the same time i don't. i appriciate what it did to the series but its just too primitive for me.

GustJar88

Links Secret Crush
ugh, i want to say the original but at the same time i don't. i appriciate what it did to the series but its just too primitive for me.
How...can...but..

whaaaaa?
Of coarse its ''primative'' it was made ''back in the day''. But that should not mean it gets discredited, I mean after all...without it...-shudders-

Brandikins

Airbending Slice!
I can understand what he means. It's the original game that started it all, so no matter how much he doesn't like the gameplay, it's just impossible to hate it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom