• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What's Your Favorite Zelda Game?

What's Your Favorite Zelda Game?

• The Legend of Zelda

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adventure of Link

• A Link to the Past

• Link's Awakening

• Ocarina of Time

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Majora's Mask

• Oracle of Ages

• Oracle of Seasons

• The Wind Waker

• Four Swords

• Four Swords Adventures

• The Minish Cap

• Twilight Princess

• Phantom Hourglass

• Spirit Tracks

• Skyward Sword

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
C

chaoswanderer

My favorite Zelda has been and will always be A Link to the Past. Skyward Sword and Majora's Mask is bringing up the rear

F

Forgotten Hero

I chose Skyward Sword because of how controlling Link with Wii motion plus made me more connected to the game and defeating the bosses that much more awesome. But game play wise I thought Majora's Mask was the best.

D

Dylan FP

Majora's Mask. I think the atmosphere really captures the mood, and it has some great moments. Then again, I haven't actually had the chance to play every game yet...

SirBeta

Beta is βetter.
It wasn't easy to choose, but my favorite is A Link to the Past. The two worlds are immense. I mean, there's so much to explore and to find, and I just love how so much of both of the worlds are like puzzles. The dungeons are just as plentiful as the land that surrounds them, and the puzzles inside are the best in any Zelda game. And it's all topped off with an epic storyline. Really, there's nothing I don't like about the game. Maybe the difficulty, but that's it.

DekuMan414

TwentyThree is Number One
A Link to the Past will probably always be my favorite. It was just the most fun to me. The music, graphics, just everything about it made me love it. It is also the hardest Zelda game I've beaten, so the satisfaction of winning was like nothing else. It also had Turtle Rock, my favorite dungeon/temple of all time (only 0.5% better than my second favorite, Stone Tower from Majora's Mask).

Ocarina of Time, it was my first Zelda game ever and I enjoyed it as if it was my life. My second is Skyward Sword.

My favorite zelda game will always be Majora's Mask. I would really like to see this game be remade with the graphics of TP or SS

DazzWarr

Dazz
I don't understand why Twilight Princess is so unpopular. My only critisism is that the overworld is huge but can be a bit boring, giving no desire to go explore it, however there is always something to do and I find it very hard to get bored off

Z

zeldafanfan

I love all zelda games, except FSA because i haven´t played it yet, but my favorite has to be OoT, since then i have never felt that same feeling of joy and fun when i played that game (my first zelda game to be exact), and close to ocarina are ALTTP, SS, and TP, and i hope the new games on 3DS and WII U (which I´ll try to buy on day 1), are much better, so the new best handheld zelda games is the 3DS one (my favorite is LA), and the one on WII U surpass OoT or SS

Where are the CD-i games on this list? :D

Seriously though, I have to go with Ocarina Of Time. As brilliant as Skyward Sword was, it didn't give me the same feeling Ocarina did when I first played it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom