• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What's Your Favorite Zelda Game?

What's Your Favorite Zelda Game?

• The Legend of Zelda

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adventure of Link

• A Link to the Past

• Link's Awakening

• Ocarina of Time

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Majora's Mask

• Oracle of Ages

• Oracle of Seasons

• The Wind Waker

• Four Swords

• Four Swords Adventures

• The Minish Cap

• Twilight Princess

• Phantom Hourglass

• Spirit Tracks

• Skyward Sword

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
O

omnomz

id have to say majoras maks because its exactly like ocarina of time (which we all know was amazing) but it was completly diffrent at the same time

T

thecoolmana777

used to be Minish cap but now it will always be Skyward Sword!

My favorite games are A Link to the Past and Ocarina of Time. I was raised on A Link to the Past so thats why it remains one of my favorite so I understand why people who just started playing Legend of Zelda feel Skyward Sword is there favorite, and as Ocarina of Time. Do I really need to explain it???

fused_shadows

Brave Knight of Truth
My favourite has been Twilight Princess for a while now, but since Skyward Sword came out, it has taken over Tp spot. I know a lot of people think Tp was a bad game when it comes to zelda games but for me it was amazing. I loved the story and concept of it all. Yes i know it was pretty much a recycled effort of OoT, but if I didnt mention it already, I played Tp before i ever got a chance to play OoT. So for me, OoT took Tp's idea :I

i expecing you to get an overwhelimg answer of oot, but my favorites the oracles, but only when you have both or know someone with the game the classic feel and the trading with codes makes the game so much fun

EzikielofHyrule

Ezikiel of Hyrule
Well to be honest I really am not sure at the moment. I want to say Skyward Sword but trully there were some things in the game that i just didnt like.(such as the horrible jaw flapping of Fi when she sings), But im going to have to stick with Majoras mask for now.

I love ocarina of time and majoras mask because those games were just amazing and when the word zelda comes to my head I think OOT ,but the opposite of zelda I think MM !

DJY

A Link to the Past is surely my favorite Zelda Game. Being 22, I grew up knowing SNES, and simply love everything that came from it. However, because this is my favorite doesn't mean i think it is the best in the series, that will most likely be Skyward Sword.

For sure Ocarina of Time for me. The first Zelda game I played was A Link to the Past and it was awesome, but I grew up in Ocarina of Time and that was the game that turned on the switch that made me a gamer.

Another thing that greatly affects my decision is that you never get tired of beating the game more then once.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom