• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Whats Your Favorite Type of Music?

Your Fav. type of Music?

• Hip-hop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • R&B

• Blues

• Slow Jazz

• Pop

• Rock

• Rap

• Heavy Metal

• Clasical

• Country

• Punk Rock

• Total voters
I loooooove some good Punk Rock,
30's - 50's Jazz,
Big Band,
Pop Punk,
Trip-Hop,
Chiptune,
Electronica,
Electro-Pop,
and Radiohead and the pillows, which are their own genres. ^^

Radiohead are my favourite band, but it's quite to put them in a genre - I suppose they're closest to alternative rock, but that still doesn't describe them very well.

The Joker

<span style="text-shadow:2px 2px 4px Purpl
I like a little bit of everything but I enjoy mystical sounding music with synthesised instruments; the more ominous and eerie sounding, the better.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
I love the vibrant chord-thrashing of rock music. There aren't really any certain "types" or styles that I prefer; it really depends on the performance and presentation, and what I feel like listening to. But actually heavy metal is bound to the occasional exception that's known as screamo. Even with the awesome guitar riffs to accompany the vocals, it's something I simply can never get past.

Essentially, so long as it's fast-paced and invigorating, that's what I mainly go for.

Hanyou

didn't build that
I spend most of my time listening to metal and prog. There's some pop and hard rock in there as well, but most of the stuff I like has prog stylings.

I used to love classical, but I learned I liked the most popular stuff so I'm not sure how much of a fan I really am. It takes time for me to appreciate really good classical. Baroque is my favorite style in what's called "classical."

I also have a soft spot for punk (pop-punk, hardcore and ska mostly) because it got me through my teenage years, but I don't listen to it much anymore.

Last edited:

MiniMouseofPyru

The Notorious M.O.P.
Mine would probably be classic out of your choices, but I like listening to orchestral, which would technically be classical.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom