• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What's Your Favorite Anime/Manga?

1. Black Butler (anime and manga)
2. FMA (manga)
3. FMA Brotherhood
4. Kingdom Hearts 2 (manga)

Other then those three I'm not really into a lot of anime or manga.

Lord Death

Bichon Frise
Absolute favorites would be Soul Eater, Fullmetal Alchemist, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Naruto (+ Shippuden), and Hikaru No Go. I feel like I'm missing some but oh well.

anime-uh hmmm uh naruto or dbz or fullmetal alcheimist not sure can't decide
manga- loz mm

Absolute favorites would be Soul Eater, Fullmetal Alchemist, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Naruto (+ Shippuden), and Hikaru No Go. I feel like I'm missing some but oh well.

is ur sig sharingan eyes?

L

Luzigno

Dragon ball to dragon ball GT and pokemon forever!!! And all the mangas from the legend of zelda :)

skybird11

state alchemist
my favorites would have to be:

clannad(cried both times that i watched. affraid to watch a third time)
code geass(so action packed)
FMA brotherhood(amazing scientific fiction)
steins;gate(fun with time travel)
fairy tail(who could ever forget this)

NintyRift

Here and There
I really enjoyed Death Note, apart from the ending. Everything seemed to go a bit downhill about halfway (after a certain event) The ending just bugged me for some reason :P

I absolutely love Princess Tutu. Don't judge it by its title if you haven't seen it; it is absolutely wonderful.

Code Geass is definitely my #1 anime. It was just so entertaining and filled with moments that left me breathless. Every episode left me hungry for more, and I was very disappointed when it ended, so I had to go rewatch it again :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom