• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What's Your Favorite Anime/Manga?

This is an incredibly difficult decision for me, but I'll have to land on Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex. It's probably the single most intelligent and well crafted anime of all time, and the soundtrack is freaking amazing.

cozylamps

H2Awesome
I like Naruto, mainly for Part I, then I would have to say Bakuman. I love a story about the inner workings of manga making! As for anime, I would Cowboy Bebop, Fullmetal Alchemist, Death Note, and Durarara.

onidarklink2

An Hero of our Time
My favorites as of now are Death Note, Code Geass, Elfen Lied, Berserk, and Monster. I'm still expanding my horizons though; there are still a lot of supposedly great anime/manga out there that I haven't seen. I was last watching Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex but I've taken a break from watching it and plan to finish it soon, I'm really liking it so far.

ZeldaFan11

#TeamPhelps
My fav. anime is "Sailor Moon" i got into it whenever i was 7. my cousin showed it to me and i suddenly got hooked by the amazing outfits lol. Plus when i was that age ive never seen a show like it. I was never really big in all the japanese show until then. but that sad thing is, they stoped filming it on tv so now if i wanna watch it i have to go on youtube-.- ......but i do have some vide casset tapes....if only i had a tape player lol

Last edited:
Has to be bleach or prince of tennis. First 2 animes I really got into, then comes Hitman Reborn or Death Note

DAM I DUNNO WHICH ONE I LIKED THE BEST!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom