• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Would You Taste Like?

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
Mmmm... it might be time to become a humanitarian (TV Tropes useage, rather than the common one). *

As for how I might taste or would want to taste of:

Death. - You know that nasty *taste* you get on the back of your tongue whenever you drive by a really nasty dead skunk on the road? It's such a horrifying smell that it gets into your taste buds as well? I'd taste of that. After all, if I tasted like that, no one would want to eat me!

Either that or something like Bone Dust or Leather (ever chew on something leather? It has a flavor). You know, something that isnt' actually *food* because I'm a freaking oddball and if we lived in a world where everyone was a wonderful rainbow of flavors when licked, I'd be one of the rare non-food tasting people.

*As in, "If a vegitarian eats vegitables, what does a humanitarian eat?"

Me? Oh gosh...

I think I'd taste like oil paint, graphite, or paper. Paper has a distinct paper, and starched clean sheets have a certain sweetness. It' odd, and only really there if you know what to look for, but... that's exactly it. Who eats paper? Well, news for you: I did once, and I liked it a little too much.

Oil paint is oily, of course, and kind of dry-tasting too. But it's almost... tropical. This is the girl who thoughts most farts smelled like popcorn for years. Go with it.

Aaand graphite? It's a bit bitter, but... *bites tip off pencil* Not really. It's mostly flavorless until you swallow it, when a flavor comes forth... a clear something, like spearmint. It's always cool-tasting, but only then do you really notice it. Reminds me of mint, crossed with cocoa powder, crossed with icy coffee. Not blended, but all those traits sort of mashed together to create a single flavor. It's also a bit smoky, like pork.

Probably paper. Maybe papyrus... but only when I'm older.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Hmm... Philosophicalness time...

Never mind.

I'd taste like a mouth that hasn't brushed its teeth in a few days. That's what I taste in my mouth, so that's what other people would taste in their mouths.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom