• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time What Would Make You Swear?

Oh, yeah, also when a floormaster would split up into three and one of those little suckers manages to get you. Then, You have to do it all over again. D;

I think I can recall one time I swore out loud when I tried to "glitch" my way past the owl , Kaepora Gaebora, at the Zora's Domain part. I tried to roll past him and he'd catch me in one of his lengthy lectures, then I'd keep pressing
12px-Ocarina_A.png
over and over again. :dry:

amaterasu

Writer
getting lectured by the owl or the deku tree. not swearing of anger or anything, but i would mock him and throw in a few swears. sometimes i just have my sister keep pressing the a button while i get a sammich or something! XD

LinkLover

You Mean, Green Thing
Well, first off, that freakin' owl. I try to get through it really fast, and keep hitting the YES button to listen to what it has to say again. And whatis that owl anyway?

And then, there's that path up Death Mountian to the fairy fountain. Being pummeled by rocks didn't improve my mood.

Lastly, I hate the redeads. They jump on your head, are in the town, and scream horribly. They are just plain ugly, and I hate them. I will murder every redead, then revive them just to kill them over and over. Yeah. Thats how deep my hate for them runs.

BombchuPwns!

MAKE PASTA NOT WAR
Once I was fighting Ganon I had to pee really bad I forgot to pause the game and by the time I came back I was dead. FAIL. That made drop an f-BOMB.

T

thefourthsword

serpant ganon comboing me its really annoying no im not chuggaconroy

The first spider web in the Deku tree. I had to climb up and retry like 8 times. ugh, i hated that.

insanity76

I don't suffer from it ..
Losing to Ingo in the horse race. Also, getting careless in the Adult SFM and getting rammed by a Moblin (particularly into one of the pools of water).

Mind you, these apply to when it happens now days when I'm good enough at the game that avoiding these 2 things should be a given, not on my first couple playthroughs.

The one part that made me swear the most was trying to get the Megaton Hammer in the Fire Temple. It took me forever to do and then every time I fell off I'd have to go all the way back up. And then my sister picks it up and does it in one try :(

C

chicken storm

I would love to swear when I fall off a cliff and then lose 2 hearts and then I can't even remeber where I was. I haven't beaten the game yet, but I also would like to cuss out the forest temple because of the stupid hands in the messed up room. They throw me back all the way to the entrance and then I find out I have to fight those stupid Wolfos again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom