• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time What Would Make You Swear?

amaterasu

Writer
The way sheik keeps apearing at the right moment you need her, and then goes on and on with some stupid poetry. Then teaches you some stupid melody you don't even need

WTF?!

well well well, the sheik fanboy is irritated by it? xD

i'm irritated by enemies who JUST. WON'T. DIE., dying, getting stuck, anything like that really. I'm like chugaaconroy, you get angry over the littlist things and people think it's hilarious.

(kinda off topic with oot, but with the topic of swearing at the screen)

earlier today, i was playing Tak 2, The Staff of Dreams,

and those stupid Nightmare Creatures that shoot at you, and the Anglers, and those squid thingies that spin around kept killing me. just i had to shut off the game for like, 10 minutes and then come back i was so irritated! xD!

This thread's focus made me laugh a bit. xD

Now, I am a really small-mouthed person most of the time. I rarely swear--especially in the company of others... but when I am gaming, that's a whole different story. When I would misjudge something or make a bad jump and miss my platform, that would be probably the biggest reason for me to swear in Ocarina of Time, but I have also done such swearing with a few enemies--such as a wallmaster getting ahold of me.

germ1137

Lokomo Ninja
The way sheik keeps apearing at the right moment you need her, and then goes on and on with some stupid poetry. Then teaches you some stupid melody you don't even need

WTF?!
Heyyyy, I always thought you worshiped Sheik!
Anyway, I'd agree with the stupid owl, especially on top of Death Mountain when he seems to be mocking link.
"ooh, such a smart lad for making it up here! lets see you do another smart move!"
I should've hit him with my slingshot

Nothing would make me swear since I don't cuss.

But if I did, I guess it would be the first time I heard a redead scream.

I am only allowed to say crap. I am only allowed to say hell when i'm reading aloud. I guess when I was in the shadow temple when I went in the room with the spikes and got to the end of it and I needed a key. Also in the long hallway when I run into skulltulas.

I know the only time I really wanted to swear was in the Shadow Temple, and the boss door was a long way off from the entrance. I couldn't beat Bongo Bongo for the life of me, and I'd forgotten about the shortcut through the scythe room. It was very tempting to begin swearing at that point. And believe me, I rarely swear. I also wanted to after losing the race for Epona about 20 times (I'm to Ganon's Castle, and I STILL don't have Epona). Yeah, that gave me a pretty good reason to be tempted to swear.

Getting grabbed by Morpha and flung about the place. Especially when you just so happen to hit the spikes protruding from the wall.

Cel-Shaded Deku

Ha ha, charade you are!
Rapin' your churches, burnin' your women!
but really how could they get away with the word,Hell?
Most kids hear the word Hell at church or from their parents/older siblings. It's not that bad of a word.

Back to the topic. I swear at my game the most when I genuinely get frustrated because of a difficult part but I swear almost as much when I'm going through a relitively easy part and for some reason nothing will go right and either I lose more health than I should have or die. A good example of this is the Octorocks in Ocarina of Time. It doesn't happen often but sometimes it feels like my brain is one second slow and they hit my a few times before I relise what's happening.

G

GiSWiG

The owl can P*** me off sometimes. At least at the lake and Death Mountain when you talk to him, he offers a ride back to the castle. To get the ride you just walk to him. Problem is, if you are too close he grabs you and takes you. I did NOT want to be taken. Takes some time getting back up to Death Mountain. :mad:

P.S. Happens in the 3DS version

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom