• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Was Your Very First Video Game?

N

NathanSalsa

the first game I played was Sonic the hedgehog on my parents Genesis, the first game that I played that was my own was Diddy Kong Racing for the N64

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
My first game was Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time. My older brother introduced me to it when i was 3, and i haven't stopped loving the Legend of Zelda since that day.

Last edited:

donkey kong

Juicy pants.
mine was Donkey Kong Country on my SNES. i was 4 years old when I beat with no help. :) i still have the SNES but I lost DKC :( . but i stilll have all the other games like Mega Man x 1-3 and DKC 2&3. DKC 2 is my favorite game of all time.

Zorth

#Scoundrel
Diddy Kong racing 64... Still love it today :D
Directly after that came OoT... :)

Dr3W21

shoegaze girl
It was... I think Tetris on the original Xbox? Something like that. I don't remember really. The first game I played that I really played more than once was LEGO Star Wars on PS2. Memories......

DLC

Soul Drummer.
I feel really young. I'm only 12, and I didn't get much in to video games til 4th grade ( i had LOTR, Harry potter, and the Abhorsen trilogy to keep me company) when i did, it was Okami, then TP. I loved okami, and just finished it during christmas time this year!

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
Supermario bros on NES, me and my sister used to compete in how far we could get without warping or losing a life. I think the record was 6-3 but can't remember which one of us held it, lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom