• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What was your most recent purchase?

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
Amps for $15 or $20 at a garage sale typically don't have the features I require, don't sound very good, and aren't powerful enough to record or play shows with.

The amp I bought is known for getting stupidly loud, which since I play metal, stupidly loud is what you want, and the speaker cabinet I bought is known and beloved amongst guitarists and recording engineers for how they sound.

On top of that, it's also lighter, which, I have gotten injuries for lifting my current system incorrectly. 4x12 speaker cabinets are heavy and at times, inconvenient.

So I'm making my job easier on myself while also improving my sound, so as a musician, that's a no-brainer investment.
Tis like i said!! Whoo!!

the new 4K Blu ray for Poltergeist II I preordered from Shout/Scream weeks ago it arrived today which Im happy about. Wonder if anyone else who preordered theirs if they got it today or later tomorrow or whatever this week

Daku Rinku

On Break (Will Not Be Online for Now)
ZD Champion
For those interested, the entire Twilight Princess Manga in a box set is coming out:
September 24th, 2024

81Sp6fSC8YL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

119.00 USD
Available for Pre Order on Amazon

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Apart from the silly answer like food and stuff, I believe the last real purchase I made was a bike on Marketplace.

Which of course has already been stolen because that's my luck!

a pack of toilet tissue since I was about out of toilet tissue. that and I need to get some more bottles of toilet cleaner. toilet's getting pretty nasty looking lol

We all love getting shiny new things, or rebuying things we use frequently. What's the last thing you've bought and how do you like it?

For me, I recently bought an iPad tablet for the house. Have a smart cover from Amazon coming today which is much cheaper than the Apple brand, good reviews too.

Also bought a pound of wings from the store. :P After reading the insightful reviews and industry trends on Mozsly’s blog https://blog.mozsly.com/ I felt confident in purchasing my new watch. The detailed analysis and expert opinions provided valuable guidance, making the decision-making process smoother. Highly recommend checking out their content before making your next watch purchase—it’s a game-changer for any collector!
New watch into my collection Luxury Watch Winder

Last edited:
just bought/ordered Resident Evil 4 for Playstation 4 from the downtown Walmart store which I ordered the game from the Walmart website and had it delivered instantly today and its arriving at my apartment in the next minute or so

went to the Walmart store and bought a small bag of pickle flavored/pickle dill flavored lay's potato chips, Hot Honey Pringles, Bagel flavored pringles and a men's purple Beetlejuice Halloween t shirt

yesterday I bought myself a 24 incher ONN TV for my living room. got tired of having to rely on my X Box One S to have Hulu Live on for about 2 or 3 hours then the X Box One S shuts off if its idle for that long.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom