• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What was your most recent purchase?

Ooh Final Fantasy IV! Is it a remaster?
the Final Fantasy 1-6 games are Pixel Remasters for the Switch Lite and Playstation 4.

they're Pixl remasters from like a year or two ago when theu were for PC I think.

the games have new features like XP boosting and turning off encounters if you're the type of gamer that doesn't like the old school random encounters.

I have Final Fantasy II Pixel for my Switch Lite and started playing it last year but now kind of forgot where I am at in the game.

I used to have Final Fanasy IV Advance for my Gameboy Advance SP a few years ago. should have kept that game since prices for that game are crazy these days

Daku Rinku

Honorary Gerudo (I have my card)
ZD Champion
the Final Fantasy 1-6 games are Pixel Remasters for the Switch Lite and Playstation 4.

they're Pixl remasters from like a year or two ago when theu were for PC I think.

the games have new features like XP boosting and turning off encounters if you're the type of gamer that doesn't like the old school random encounters.

I have Final Fantasy II Pixel for my Switch Lite and started playing it last year but now kind of forgot where I am at in the game.

I used to have Final Fanasy IV Advance for my Gameboy Advance SP a few years ago. should have kept that game since prices for that game are crazy these days
I had to play Final Fantasy at a friends cuz I didn’t have PlayStation consoles. Final Fantasy had some epic stuff. Sephiroth.. sorry I should have said that with more reverence.

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
Couldn't resist and pre-ordered these bad boys. I've longed for figures like this for so many years now. It's hard being a fan of this iteration of TMNT when the brand is so obsessed with celebrating the 80s cartoon and constantly trying to reshape it for a new generation that they're so out of touch with.

I would have rather NECA did these, but they just look way too good to pass up given how rarely this series is represented. But after the full series DVD release, the new 40th anniversary continuation comic issue from the show's creators, and now this, It's good to know Nickelodeon hasn't forgotten about this iteration and hopefully it's a sign of things to come because it's about time the greatest TMNT adaptation gets some of the limelight.
20240620_122921.jpg20240620_123043.jpgUL-TMNT_W12_4up-Card_Grid-comp.jpg

Earlier today during 4 pm my extra backup Playstation 4 controller arrived. Call me lazy but I didn't feel like prying apart my regular controller to see if it had dirt or whatever where the D pad on the left side was like.

had to get a second controller anyway to unlock Jax's revenant outfit in Mortal Kombat X and do the unlocking by myself. I heard you're supposed to rematch like 20 or 30 times?

Daku Rinku

Honorary Gerudo (I have my card)
ZD Champion
I got Zelda Zonai!

totk_amiibo_zelda.jpg

Star Wars games on the Nintendo Switch eShop are on sale til tomorrow. I just found about it earlier today.

Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic II on sale really cheap at 5 something bucks.

Just got my new 3ds from ebay.
Had ordered this pokémon art poster thingie, but seller wasn't very good with communication and I had it refunded.

Today I ordered screen protectors off ebay, along with a bag of these long spiral balloons, like modeling ones but bigger and longer, along with some smiley-faced yellow balloons. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom