• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Was Your Favourite Item on Spirit Tracks (not Including Swords and Shields)

H

hippo

I have to say the Whip, it is very useful to me and I like how when your in The Tower of spirits or on the Demon Train you use the whip and hit zelda repeatedly when she's in a Phantom.

T

TMMay

I liked the idea of the Spirit Flute! I thought it was fun to play, and I liked doing the duets with the sages. I also liked the whip and the sand wand. They were very cool ideas!

M

~Midna~

I loved the whip, and the sand staff. I thought they were really original, I mean you know how some weapons are used over and over? Those aren't something you see every game and lets face it they were tons of fun!

Its like ice wand and fire wand, now its SAND WAND, awesome randomness nintendo.
1. Whip
2. Sand Wand
3. Bow and Arrow of Light
But, what would be awesome if they made a mirror shield in a DS platform Zelda game

Hazel

A Frog
Definitely the Snake Whip. It looks like a snake, you can swing with it, you can kill enemies, you can steal the shields of some of the monsters what uses some, and... well, you got the idea. The whip was just pure epic awesomesauce!

Zeruda

Mother Hyrule
I like the whip, too. I felt like Indiana Jones, lol. It was a neat item that had multiple uses. I also liked that wand that moves the sand... just WOW. What a neat and interesting item. I really hope it makes a return in future games.

I liked each of the items, but the only original one was the Sand Wand. The Whirlwind was a Gust Jar w/o the vacuum function, and the Whip was just a Grappling Hook (Imagine WW's and not PH's) that could detach and attach itself to poles, instead of you just having to let go. All in all, though, the items were very well used in the dungeons and the Tower of Spirits.

Sparky

Crawfish Prime
The Whip, followed by the Spirit Pipes.

But then the whips, grappling hooks, longshots and clawshots are always my favourite items in the games, so no surprise there.

Link Master

The Hero's Master
My favorite item would have to be the whip I just think it was really cool and it had a snake theme. I also liked it because I am a Indiana Jones fan. Also the whip allowed you to grab things from far away to throw at enemy and you could attack an enemy from far away.

DayDreamer

Wahoo!
Mine has to be the Sand Wand :D it was a very creative idea and I liked it since it helped solve some really weird puzzles.
Plus when an enemy is about to attack you,use the sand wand and you can make a wall of sand appear to protect you. :P

knowlee

Like a river's flow, it never ends...
My favorite item on ST would be between the Bow of Light and the Spirit Flute. I mainly like the bow of light simply because of the fact that it has arrows that glow with light and another reason is because I find it to be awesome. :) I like the Spirit Flute because it made me feel like I was back during the olden days of OoT and MM when I could play the Ocarina.

T

Triforce Hero

Just realised I haven't even said what my favourite item was. GASP!!!
So my favourite item would of had to be either the Light Bow or the Whirlwind. The Whirlwind was a good item design, making use of the mic on the DS, the only item to do so. And I just like the Light Bow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom