• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time what was one of the worst rages that you got with OoT?

R

rousseau1

shadow temple

definitely, shadow temple. i would get like 3 fairies, and still lose to bongo bongo, the problem wasn't losing it was having to go get more fairies via the minuet of forest, to the pond in the sacred grove then going back to the graveyard, throught the whole dungeon to get back to him and lose again. and that was while playing in on the virtual console last summer when I was fourteen. yep thats my sad life for ya

Austin

Austin
I had this weird controller issue where I couldn't pull back headstones unless I had the camera angled perfectly. Only happened once and I still have no idea why, but needless to say I was aggravated beyond belief. I needed to get the hookshot before I could progress any further.

In terms of general gameplay moments however, it'd have to be Forest Temple. I'd gotten stuck and was convinced that I could somehow enter the door (in that blue room where you have to move the blocks around) that had no visible way of access. I stared it for quite a while and got a massive headache. Now of course, I know that it was only an exit.....

U

UltramarineZora

Three Things: Bongo Bongo, Phantom Ganon, and the Water Temple.

Bongo Bongo: Due to the fact that his hands beating on the drum kept me jumping up and down, I could never strike his hands with an arrow. I probably died a good 3-4 times before I actually beat him. This was one of those times where I had to grip my controller and try to keep my stress level low, if that was even possible for me.

Phantom Ganon: as Axle the Beast said, this boss was hard to defeat. Not only was the Forest Temple kind of struggling, but I had no idea what to do when I got to the battle stage with Phantom Ganon. I would always choose the wrong picture to shoot at too. Maybe it was just bad luck, but I dont know. I had troubles with this one.

Water Temple: God only knows why Nintendo makes every Water Temple so very hard. But the one in OoT was just extremely annoying, and not essentially hard. Just the mere fact that you have to take on and off the iron boots so many freaking times. And then raising and lowering the water level was a pain too. Ugh, this one was bad for me. I sometimes lashed out and screamed at the t.v. >.>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom