• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Videogame Character Do You Share Personality Traits With?

Dracoburn

Lance's Protégé
Do Pokemon count? Because I've often been compared to Espeon, with how emotional and empathetic I can be. Aside from that, I'm not sure. Tough question.

If you took Midna from Twilight Princess and Serah Farron from Final Fantasy XIII-2, mixed them together and they had some sort of weird male lovechild, well that would be me. :)

pit0010

GAME IT LIFE IS TO SHORT
I would say Shulk from Xenoblade chronicles. yes he's a guy but i've got tat determination, patiences and likes to help people

toonlink

Most Active Inactive User
Hmm... this requires lots of thinking...
I'd say Empoleon because I can be serious at times, but I can be friendly to my trusted. I also consider myself to have a large pride that, when hurt, I will retaliate to.

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
ike from fire emblem. you guess why.

Me too, I act too much like Ike sometimes. Because Ike is just awesome.... and says "Um... hey there" to his army and Caineghis. xD

Tingle from MM. I wear green clothing and make up magic spells. I also wish to become a fairy and enjoy writing maps while hanging from balloons. My father runs a photograph contest and when shown a picture of me feels obligated to apologize for my behavior telling them I am really a good boy, really.
THIS. COMMENT. So much win c:

gamzee_makara

D374-TP
Im alot like nemisis from resident evil 3 and dante from devil may cry because im kind of a loner and i hide my emotions alot and if i have my mind set on somthing nothing can stop me and i can be a bit ruthless at times.

IndigoRose

Princess of Awesome!!!
I really like Kaori from the SSX series (my current avatar + profile pic) because she loves anime backpacks, is Japanese (I am...on the inside...), and is always energetic and doesn't like to be woken up early. XD I have some similarities with both Lightning and Vanille from Final Fantasy XIII because I always want to cheer people up (Vanille), but am dedicated towards a cause I firmly believe in (Lightning).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom