• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Type of Mobile Phone Do You Own?

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
I own a smartphone, which is an iPhone3 (First iPhone). Well it's a little broken but it's still working well. I only use it just to listen to some songs.

Austin

Austin
Feature phone. I would not mind owning a smart phone but I really don't use my phone often enough to purchase one.

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
Had a feature phone up until about a year ago. Then my dad was like "hey I'm getting a new smartphone you can have mine" and I'm just "cool".

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I have a feature phone. It's an LG Remarq.

LG-Remarq1-1024x882.jpg

I used to have a smart phone but my sister dropped it in the cat's water bowl. :mellow:

I only have 2 people's numbers that aren't people from ZD. So it's kinda pointless.

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
Up until this year I only owned cheap regular phones which I only used for calling and texting people, then when I needed a new phone my cell provider had a very good offer on a Samsung Galaxy SII, and as my cousin (who cares a whole lot more about phone specifics) raved about it, I decided I might as well get it.

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
I have the Kin One, which is the most adorable little phone ever. I'm pretty sure it's a feature phone; it's so stupid that it's definitely not a smart phone, hahaha. I've had it for just over two years now – since March 2011. I have loved it to death. It's so unique and different that I can't help but like it. Unfortunately, though, it's missing some important features, such as the ability to add your own ringtone or delete individual messages. But it does allow you to add music and film videos, and there's wi-fi without a data plan, so I was happy.

However, it has NOT stood up to the test of time, and I'm hardly able to text on it anymore. My keyboard is half broken. The a, q, and s buttons don't work at all, and almost all of the other buttons only work half the time, especially e, r, c, and i. It hurts my fingers to text now because I'm pounding the buttons so hard, nd ll of my mezzgez look like thiz, zomtmz lk thz f mor buttonz don't wok. And it all depends on the day; sometimes I unlock the phone and all the buttons work perfectly fine for one message. Then they're broken a minute later. XD

Up until recently, I've always owned an ancient cellular mobile device that used minutes and could only place calls. It featured generic ringtones and digital imagery on its screen, which was some kind of aquamarine color. It also had large buttons that glew in the dark and a metal back covering.

Anywho, when life became more engaging and active (public transport and work), I had no choice but to switch to a more reliable phone—one with updated features such as text messaging and a basic internet browser (at the very least). In the end, I ended up with a regretful purchase smart phone. Seeing as I am not a big phone guy, I have not a single clue as to what it's called; all I know is that it's from Virgin Mobile and has "HTC" inscribed(?) on it. I don't have any friends or anything, so all of its gimmicky features and such are starting to seem a bit over the top. That said, I plan on selling it soon and purchasing a simpler model.

Dr3W21

shoegaze girl
I own a rooted HTC Evo 4G running Cyanogenmod 9. It's a bit dated, but it runs Android 4.0 relatively smoothly. I plan on upgrading to the Galaxy Note II in May.

Screenshot of mah phone:

latest+phones+pictures+-+evo+4g.png

Last edited:

Hachi

Happy Valentines Day!
I lost my olde time phone last December, and the very next day I was eligible for an upgrade (not the night I lost it- which lead me to freaking out for around 24 hours) and at the very same time iPhones were on sale! So I got me a 4S for $49, and I love it. c: I don't have text messaging, but I can pretty much message anyone I want because mostly everyone I know has some sort of device that's comparable with Messages and it just goes thorugh my data plan instead. :3

Destiny

Single❒Taken❒Assassin✔
lg-p500-optimus-one.3.jpg

It's fast, does what I want it to do in more, small, slim and the android shop is pretty versatile.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I don't own a phone whatsoever; my home phone is close to dead as well, sad to say. I feel that mobile phones are useless...why have one laying around when the pay phone for 50 cents is across the street? :I

Except, of course, when on trips and where said payphones are not available.

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
It's fast, does what I want it to do in more, small, slim and the android shop is pretty versatile.

='D We have nearly the exact same phone! Except mine has the LG logo on the bottom and a Tmobile logo on the top and only 3 icons on the lower menu instead of 5 BUT OTHERWISE THE SAME!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom