• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Type of Mobile Phone Do You Own?

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Well, now I have a smart phone.

Samsung Galaxy S Epic

2qMy8

EeveeChan

Is FINALLY out of school!
Ever heard of the LG3? Of course not. My phone is a feature phone with no features. I just wanted something with a qwerty keyboard, and that's what I got. I already have an IPod touch of my own, 2 spare IPods touches no one is using because both my mom and dad have IPhones, a IPod Nano, a laptop for all 4 of my household family, plus a desktop no one uses; I personally don't feel like a need a smartphone with all that I have.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
I have an iPhone 4S, it does everything I want it to do so it's all good. I can be on the Internet whenever I want and wherever I want (provided reception, 99% of the time I have reception).

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
I have one of each.

A Nokia C300 and an HTC Explorer.

The C300 was the first phone I ever had. I bought it 2 years ago when I decided that I finally had a need for a mobile. It served its purpose and I really had no issues with it. I also loved the qwerty keyboard which had ctrl+C, ctrl+V, ctrl+X, ctrl+A hotkeys programmed into it!

I decided to get a smartphone (HTC explorer) when my C300 died but I can't say I am liking Android. I have an iPad mini and an iPod Touch (1,2 and 4) and I much prefer the onboard keyboard on these Apple devices. I also find that the auto-correct works much better on the iDevices. The one thing I really hate about my phone is that if you accidentally hit the space bar on a word that is spelled incorrectly, it auto-saves it to the dictionary and I have to go to the trouble of deleting. Plus the battery life in that phone sucks. I really wish I had bought myself an iPhone.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Mine's a smartphone. The exact model is LG-GM730. Not the best in the world, but it's great for the price (assuming you don't want to pay a few hundred bucks for an iPhone when there are much better phones out there). The only complaint I have about mine is that you can't see sent texts with received ones like most other phones, with is a little bit annoying when I get a response, and can't even remember what I said :xd:

10054166.a902980f6716f1027d1322990a3a02b9.jpg

Attachments

• lg-smartphone.jpg
    lg-smartphone.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 1

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
Blackberry Curve.

My all time favorite phone is the old Motorola Razr. Nothing beat those, and I doubt anything ever will.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom