• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Type of Mobile Phone Do You Own?

sailorgirl221

What a fearsome beast!!
I own a piece of crap sumsung infuse... that was discontinued the moment I bought it.. shm.. worst decision ever. I liked my Iphone but it shattered. i'm just going to get it fixed and have that one reactivated because this hone I have now is about to go to the dogs!!

ILU

i luv u
iPhones. One 3GS and two 4S. Found them. Bought the 3GS for $20 off a friend who was getting a new phone, and I took the two others to the PS and they weren't claimed after a month, so I jailbroke them all. Weeeee for free phones.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I own a really old Nokia flip-phone that I barely use. I've had it for five years, and my mom had it for two-three years before I got it. It's in bad shape; it falls apart from a simple drop, and the camera no longer works. It doesn't have internet either, but that's okay with me since I have a laptop for that anyway. But, it can text and call, so that's all I really need.

Skittles

Rainbows!
Some kind of Razr smartphone that, while it came in pink, was out of stock in that color when I bought it... Yes, I like pink, go away...D:

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
iPhones. One 3GS and two 4S. Found them. Bought the 3GS for $20 off a friend who was getting a new phone, and I took the two others to the PS and they weren't claimed after a month, so I jailbroke them all. Weeeee for free phones.

Erm I'd like my iPhone back please.

Linkage

Cucco Tamer
I bought an Iphone 3gs for $5, it was so cheap because it had a probably with the screen.
So I bought an LCD screen for it for about $1 and fitted it on my 3gs myself and now I have a perfect 3gs that only costed me $6.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom