• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Three Zelda Characters Would You Most Like to See Make a Come-back?

Old Man-He's awesome.
Error-I would like to know more about him.
The Middle Age Man Beside the Sign- because he's so weird.

AwesomeZeldaFan

Fierce Deity
1. Midna
I would like to see midna but with a reasonable explanation why she came back and how because she destroyed the mirror at the end of TP
2. Mido
I want to see Mido back 'cos he is awesome!
3. Link's Grandma
She is funny!

I'd like the following to make a comeback
1. Fierce Deity Link
2. Majora
3. Navi
P.S. I know Navi came back in OOT3D but remember Majora's Mask beginning told that Link was searching for Navi but in the end he never found her so where was she?

1. Saria shes IMORTAL but she dosent make an apperance.
2. Navi she just leaves in Oot and I would like to know where she went
3. Midna I would like to know what happened to her for crying out loud.

G

Guy in Green

i would like to see Error make a return. he just seemed to be a character with much potential but not much put into use. if they brought him back maybe they could make him an amazing character.another character i would like to see come back is Marin. i liked that in the game she would tag along with you, but if they made a sequel, they could make her a battle strategy, like you could pick her up and throw her at an enemy, and they would run away. i would like to see a 3-dimensional LA sequel in the future of Zelda. the last character i would like to see is Daphnes. he was awesome. i would love for them to make another game where Daphnes didn't really die, and maybe you could talk to him in spirit, kind of like with the dungeon stones in ALTTP.

Shadow Mori

the shadow of the moon
1.I'd like Gru-Gru as a more inprortant guy.I love him hes so cool! The Song Of The Storms, That Music Box thing, I Want Gru-Gru to have more than 3 lines!!!

2.Saria I love her just as much a Gru-Gru for all the same things.(P.S. I think she Likes Link if you know what I mean.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom