• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Three Zelda Characters Would You Most Like to See Make a Come-back?

Draymorath

Destroyer of Destruction
I don't know if I can name three, but I know one I would like to see again: Demise. Seriously. We know the guy for 5 minutes and he turns out to be the reason Ganondorf keeps showing up throughout the entire series? There's got to be more on him for that to work out properly. We need to see his full story, his initial sealing in the Temple of Hylia. It just doesn't make sense to have something be (sort of) behind the main villain of the series and have him show up once at the tail end of a prequel to a game that was once first on the timeline. I wouldn't expect another prequel any time soon, but I will be kind of surprised if we don't see one eventually with Demise being the main villain throughout the entire story.

Ok, one: You can't name three Zelda characters that you liked? And two: I disagree with you about Demise. To me, he seemed more like a one-time thing. Don't get me wrong, he was awesome and all, but I don't see how he'd fit in. I mean, he can't be an antagonist of an earlier Link, since the big guy even said that he has never fought anyone, human or demon, with your skill so it wouldn't make sense if he fought someone with equal skill earlier on. And I also disagree that it could work perfectly fine without him making more than one appearance. We kinda in a way already have his whole story, at least a summarized version. We don't need to know the specific details. Just saying. =/

I miss Ganon, I don't like this new flamboyant, david bowie, looking mofo as the main boss!!

Have you actually played the game? He's not the main boss. Sorry if this was a spoiler for you.

Tingle-I would like to see them explain more about Tingle, I have so may questions about his origins.

What's to know? He's a 35 year old man who thinks he's a fairy and makes a living by selling over-priced pieces of paper...In other words, he's a character that most Americans despise.....Which somehow makes him more like-able...=/

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom