• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Three Zelda Characters Would You Most Like to See Make a Come-back?

RedDekuScrub

Red as the Crimson Sun
1) Tingle - Because it there is a very good chance he will

Tingle.jpg

2) Happy Mask Salesman - Because he's already appeared a lot and it could happen again

200px-Salesman.jpg

3) Midna - She is Queen of the Twili so she could appear in a later game.... Maybe....

150px-Midna02.jpg565f69c3a933780fb814b3b109b1b03e.wix_mp.jpg

~SkullKid~

~Mazuke~
I would like to see Minda come back (My favorite Partner) Zant (My favorite Villian) and TP Ganondorf (The most realistic and coolest looking Ganon)

r2d93

Hero of the Stars
Please lord not tingle.

1. Skull kid. The OoT and Majora's mask one somehow. Im surprised no one else has said they want a return from him i liked skull kid alot

2. Fado. itd probably be difficult to incorporate him into another game, but I would be very pleased

3.Beedle. OOHHHH. THAANK YOOUU.

SavageWizzrobe

Eating Link since 1987
r2d93, are you referring to the WW Fado?
Anyway, my top 3...

1) Midna: my favourite sidekick of all, probably because of her character development.
2) Tetra: her character is filled with charm.
3) Skull Kid: I especially like his appearance in MM.

You know... Midna could... I mean after all think about it... The Mirror was created once before... so why couldn't it be created again?

Rytex

Resident Netizen
I would love to see:

1. Malon - She's my favorite Link's Girl, by far. Plus, if she appears, usually there's a Lon Lon Ranch in the game somewhere, which means Epona!

2. Midna - For gawking reasons. What? I'm a dude, and when she went from cute imp to "ZOMGWTFBBQ!!??" I was probably on the verge of a Heroic BSoD.

3. Din (OoS) - Gawking reasons again, plus she was a really awesome character. And no, I'm not talking about the Minish Cap version of her, where she's got red skin. I mean the Oracle of Seasons version, where she looks like a Gerudo.

Pixel

Smallest graphical unit
Mask Man - He's so funny,masks were fun to collect in MM and in OoT,the Mask of Truth sidequest was very funny.So,I hope masks are re-implemented along with the Mask Man.

Impa(OoT) - I know,she's on SS too, but I like her,plus a game that have Sheikahs could have Impa in the middle ^_^

And ...

The Oracles (MC) Although they are 3 characters I like to group them, they could be used for sidequests to give the three jewels(Din's Fire,Farore's Wind and Nayru's Wisdom),or the items they gave in MC, I guess ...

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
1. Midna - Arrogant as she may seem, she only cared about returning to rule over her people. If it included manipulating Link's integrity then it was done for the greater good. But I would want her to be shown again for the qualities that emerged later in the game. Midna was merely indignant about being deposed, but really did care for her people. She aspired to retake the throne in order to eliminate Zant's maniacal tyranny.

2. Happy Mask Salesman - I want to finally know who he is, where he came from originally, etc. It's to my belief that he's a Sheikah, though. They might be gifted with entering a shadow in any area and emerging into a destination of their choosing--sort of like shadow teleportation (they are the Shadow Tribe, after all). And this could explain how the HMS knew about Termina, and any other realm he appears in.

3. Sheik - Or some character very similar to him. Perhaps Zelda again in her male persona form, this time as your guide throughout the game. Concealing Sheik would be a problem, because most assistants need to go into hiding (excluding King of the Red Lions and the fairies), but Nintendo is very inventive when it comes to this. At any rate...Sheik is definitely a figure that merits a return, even as a cameo.

Draymorath

Destroyer of Destruction
I would love to see:

1. Malon - She's my favorite Link's Girl, by far. Plus, if she appears, usually there's a Lon Lon Ranch in the game somewhere, which means Epona!

2. Midna - For gawking reasons. What? I'm a dude, and when she went from cute imp to "ZOMGWTFBBQ!!??" I was probably on the verge of a Heroic BSoD.

3. Din (OoS) - Gawking reasons again, plus she was a really awesome character. And no, I'm not talking about the Minish Cap version of her, where she's got red skin. I mean the Oracle of Seasons version, where she looks like a Gerudo.
I notice that most of you're choices are for 'gawking reasons'. You nasty man! XD

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Hmmm interesting. It would definitely be more than just 3 characters :P

- Medli. I liked her. She is nice and cool and it was fun to control her even though her moves were limited
- Definitely Zant. Yes he was crazy but he was a very cool villain. I would love to see him return
- Shad. I liked Shad. He wanted to know all about the Occa so it would be fun to see him on an adventure telling Link about his discoveries.

Well like I said these are just 3. I got so much more on my list :P

TF/HH

TwilightFlame/HylianHero
1. Guru-Guru (yay Song of Storms!!!!)
2. Honey and Darling (<3 <3)
3. Colin (cue emotional music)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom