• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Shield Did You Use Most In Skyward Sword?

What shield(s) did you use the most in Skyward Sword?

• Wood Shield

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Banded Shield

• Braced Shield

• Iron Shield

• Reinforced Shield

• Fortified Shield

• Sacred Shield

• Divine Shield

• Goddess Shield

• Hylian Shield

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I never really used the shield. I did boss mode just to get hylain shield and then realized I don't even use the shield

Kleora

Kleora
I liked the more medieval look of the Fortified Shield, but the Hylian Shield just has that feeling, like greeting an old friend.

i hated all of em except for the hylian, didnt really like the idea of a shield that takes damage and hated the upgrade system..........

Actually, I love the design of the Iron shield, at least in it's 2nd and 3rd form. I feel beast when I have the iron shield. I do feel epic with the hylian shield more though.

I really liked the Divine Shield's design. It was so shiny and pretty! Hylian Shield is awesome, obviously, but I didn't think I wanted to try getting it. :P

i liked the look of the iron shield and it's upgrades, but just because it was rectangular, and you dont ever really see that in the zelda games

Last edited:

Warrior of Fire

The Hero of Time
I liked each one because of specific reasons. The Wooden Shields you have to start with and are more useful in Lanayru because of their strength against electricity. The Iron Shields are only really useful in Eldin because they're fireproof, but you will always take damage from electrical attacks and both of these shield trios are worthless against cursed enemies. The Sacred Shields are great for all special enemy attack types (electric, fire, and curse), but the durability pretty much requires you to block enemy attacks with shield bashes, since those block everything including shield damage. And let's not forget that the undead Cursed Bokoblins run from it, which is just funny. And finally, the Hylian Shield is basically the same as the Sacred Shields, but has the durability meter length of the strongest Iron Shield and is completely invulnerable, as well as being the classic shield of the entire series.

I think the shields were ok. If I were to give any criticism, they should make it more interesting when you upgrade them, not just "becomes stronger" or whatever it was.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom