• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Shield Did You Use Most In Skyward Sword?

What shield(s) did you use the most in Skyward Sword?

• Wood Shield

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Banded Shield

• Braced Shield

• Iron Shield

• Reinforced Shield

• Fortified Shield

• Sacred Shield

• Divine Shield

• Goddess Shield

• Hylian Shield

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
N

Nattack110

Personally I used the Braced Shield (2nd and last upgraded form of the Wood Shield) However once I fully upgraded my Sacred Shield to the Goddess Shield, I used that shield the most.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Iron and Fortified Shields because they look like a boss and are pretty awesome. After I and F, I used the Hylian Shield but forgot to vote for it. I felt that the Divine Shield line was too cheap – auto healing in and out of battle, seriously?

I used the 3rd upgrade from iron shield most of the time, because I was skeptical of the Sacred shield. but once i got the sacred shield near the end of the game, I realized that once upgraded it was so much better then any of the iron upgrades. then of coarse, I got the hylian shield for the final bosses.

Danigo92498

Someone You Met Online
I used the Wooden shield(all versions) for the most part of the beginning (excluding Eldin Volcano-Iron Shield) After that I used the Sacred Shield(all versions) until I got the Hylian Shield.

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
Once the Sacred Shield became available, I upgraded to the Goddess Shield as soon as I could and only used that. Once I got the Hylian Shield, I never even thought of using another.

I'm OCD with the health of my shield and don't like when its not at 100%, so I mostly used the Sacred Shield and its various upgrades. I haven't gotten the Hylian Shield yet but unless its stamina is rechargeable like the Sacred Shield, I'll probably stick with the Goddess Shield.

RedDekuScrub

Red as the Crimson Sun
I mostly used the Goddess shield during my playthrough of Skyward Sword. Right when the Sacred Shield was for sale I was able to upgrade it INSTANTLY because I happened to have every treasure I needed and enough money. Hoever I used the Hylian Shield for the rest of the game when I reached the Thunder Dragon. (I got it on my first try, then the Heart piece on my second!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom