• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Shield Did You Use Most In Skyward Sword?

What shield(s) did you use the most in Skyward Sword?

• Wood Shield

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Banded Shield

• Braced Shield

• Iron Shield

• Reinforced Shield

• Fortified Shield

• Sacred Shield

• Divine Shield

• Goddess Shield

• Hylian Shield

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
T

The Wind Fish

Easily goddess shield. It's the best that you can get on you're first run

The first time through it was likely the Goddess Shield, but in Hero Mode it was the Wooden Shield. It made me feel that much more bad***.

Demise: "I'm going to spill your blood everywhere!"

Link: "Not if my Wooden Shield has something to say about it!"

Demise: *disintegrates while laughing to hide his tears*

MiniMouseofPyru

The Notorious M.O.P.
I used the Divine Shield. It may have a short shield meter, but it replenishes itself. Besides, generally I defend by backflipping or side stepping

Skyward Sword Shields

I don't know if it's just me, but other than the Hylian Shield, I didn't really like the other three shields and its variations! I guess the Sacred/Divine/Goddess Shield is alright, but the Wooden and the Iron Shield were not pleasing to the eye at all. I know it sounds pretty shallow, but blegh, I'm always looking forward to getting the Sacred Shield since that one is pretty decent. :P

What did you guys think? Which shield was your favorite? Did you like the Wooden and Iron Shields?

I like the final versions of the Wooden Shield and Iron Shield...I think it was called Braced Shield and Fortified Shield, something like that.
I used the Braced shield more than all three iron shields, just because I like how it looked.

I like the design of the Divine Shield (2nd form) more than the Goddess Shield and I hated the claw design of the Sacred Shield.

Hylian Shield was just badass, made Boss Rush so worth it to play.

S

SirStabby

I didn't really care for the shield designs much, but I was a little disappointed because I went to do the later shield upgrades in the game after I beat the temples, right before you go to save Zelda from Ghiraham/Demise, and I couldn't because I didn't have enough Skulls, and when I went looking for the monsters, I couldn't find them anywhere x.x The forest has been empty because of the flood, and the Mountain was empty because of the eruption, and the desert didn't really have any to begin with apart from the time warp spots, which I had already killed them, so :\

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom