• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time What Sage Would You Want to Be?

Young Link

Grasshopper
If you got to be a sage and have their element: Forest, Fire, Water, Shadow, Spirit, or Light. Which one would you pick? And why? Once again, I apologize for stealing any threads. I would pick Spriit. I would love to live in the desert and the Spirit Temple is just awesome:D

AllieHaxorNova

Nine Tailed Hannya.
oh oh oh ooooooooh I KNOW :D id be shadow. well for many reason 1 i live there 2 i lovethe gothic death emo theme 3 its my fave temple 4 i love the blood everywhere 5 i like the crazy prohcy (maybe spelled it wrong) that says "the bloddy history of Hyrule's greed and hatered! and yay first reply and yes i AM emo :)

Linkerjuax

Bongo-Bongo
Id be Light/Rauru cause I love sacred stuff and prophecies.Also I love the shadow temple but there's something in The light temple or Sacred realm that I love .

Nicole

luke is my wife
No contest. Light FTW! I think light vs. darkness is such a cool concept. Ever since I played Twilight Princess, I've been hooked on the idea. I've gone all out and written fan fics and the like.

Naturally, I'm the brave, heroic type, so light really appeals to me. :P

LolGames4U

Viceroy of Area 11
As long as I don't have to be Ruto, I'd be the Water Temple sage, because I love water and I would love to draw people into the Water Temple and watch people get lots and confused. Hahahahahahahahaha!!!

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I'd be the Sage of the Forest. It's my kinda style, and besides, the Forest Temple was my favorite dungeon in Ocarina of Time. But being the Forest Sage would mean that I would be a Kokiri. That's fine, but unlike Kid Link, I would be sure to wear some PANTS under the tunic. For God's sake, Link, put some pants on!

EternalNocturne

Fluffy hair!
oh oh oh ooooooooh I KNOW :D id be shadow. well for many reason 1 i live there 2 i lovethe gothic death emo theme 3 its my fave temple 4 i love the blood everywhere 5 i like the crazy prohcy (maybe spelled it wrong) that says "the bloddy history of Hyrule's greed and hatered! and yay first reply and yes i AM emo :)

...Why do you sound happy about that? o_O

Anyway, I would be the Sage of Shadow. It just appeals to me. I usually realize the darker sides of things that most people don't. The Shadow Temple is usually what hides those things that nobody wants to know about.

Also, what about the Earth and Wind Sages from The Wind Waker? Don't those count as choices too? :3

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
I would like to be the Light Sage! There is a lot connected to light, like the mystical Triforce :triforce: or the Golden Land, also known as the sacred realm.

Young Link

Grasshopper
I'd be the Sage of the Forest. It's my kinda style, and besides, the Forest Temple was my favorite dungeon in Ocarina of Time. But being the Forest Sage would mean that I would be a Kokiri. That's fine, but unlike Kid Link, I would be sure to wear some PANTS under the tunic. For God's sake, Link, put some pants on!
LOL, Link does wear shorts under his tunic. I figured that out when playing Super Smash Bros. Melee. :D

...Why do you sound happy about that? o_O

Anyway, I would be the Sage of Shadow. It just appeals to me. I usually realize the darker sides of things that most people don't. The Shadow Temple is usually what hides those things that nobody wants to know about.

Also, what about the Earth and Wind Sages from The Wind Waker? Don't those count as choices too? :3

Haha, sorry, I forgot about them. And besides, I was only doing the ones from OoT:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom