• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Race Would You Rather Be?

Which race would you rather be?

• Zora

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Deku Scrub

• Subrosian

• Sheikah

• Skull Kids

• Fairies

• Kokiri

• Hylians

• Minish

• Twili

• Gerudo

• Gorons

• Korok

• Tree( ex.:Deku Tree)

• Lokomo

• Monkey

• Rito

• Total voters
L

Lord Dorian

Kokiri - I think it would be great to be a real life Kokiri, because you wouldn't have to grow up, and that means you don't have to worry about anything like Education, Work or any other stressful time taking things that life throws at you. You'd be able to do what you wanted all day and night, the only weird thing being that your parents would be the same age as you, along with their parents...etc. The only downside to all of this is that the Kokiri aren't meant to be able to leave Kokiri Forest (although the ending of Ocarina of Time says otherwise)...

Call me naïve, but I always thought the Kokiris were somehow born from the Deku Tree... Alas, my innocence - bereaft! xD

Anyway, I think it would be cool to be a Twili... or a fairy, and annoy everyone with my high-pitched voice.

Makar

I am the wannabe Kokiri!
I would be a kokiri. I mean come on! an eternity in the forest with your own fairy? spending every day carefree and happy seriously whats not to like?

Alar

Clothed in Green
I would be a Gerudo like Gannondorf so i could rule the land of Hyrule and Kill that stupid Link and all of his friends like Makar.

Makar i don't really mean to kill you, that's Gannondorf saying that. Now quick to the Wind Temple and Pray, Pray to the gods! =)

i would have to chose between a tree cuz id be smart or a goron to be tough or a minish to play pranks on adults cuz i like that sort of thing

Nye Pendragon

derparific
A Minish of course!

I mean, seriously! I would be an adorable little sprite that can talk to animals (? Or is that just Link? I never understood that in the game/manga -shot'd-)!
Every day would be an adventure because I would be so tiny! Plus playing pranks and stuff on adults would be fun. x3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom