• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Race Would You Rather Be?

Which race would you rather be?

• Zora

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Deku Scrub

• Subrosian

• Sheikah

• Skull Kids

• Fairies

• Kokiri

• Hylians

• Minish

• Twili

• Gerudo

• Gorons

• Korok

• Tree( ex.:Deku Tree)

• Lokomo

• Monkey

• Rito

• Total voters
M

Majora'sMask

Ive been wondering how it would be like if i was a zora, swimming the day away :)
I also want to know wich race youd rather be, and why

Ghosi

Schmetterling
I would love to be a Hylian! I mean they are the main tribe in the Legend of Zelda, aren't they? Even the hero is Hylian!

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
Chose Rito because - hey, FLIGHT. And feathers. And cuteness. I mean, they're birdie-people, how awesome is that?

However, I think I'm probably more *like* a Twili (a mysterious, aloof, dark nature, a love of evening/night), or like a Hylian (I'm fair-skinned, fair-haired, and I feel I have a bit of a "mystic" personality). It was a tossup between all three of these, really - since I have an affinity for each (and I really like pointy Hylian ears). I ended up choosing Rito because the "I could have feathers and fly!" aspect.

M

Michh13

being a Minish would be cool, they are so cute! :) lol though im already cute :p lols *crickets sound...*

Beeker

Wild Card
I'd want to be a Hylian. I'd love to have that mystic kind of feel to me. And not to metion those awesome pointed ears.:D
Then again, being Rito I could fly, and a Zora I could swim(which is something I'm not too great at)

But just being a Hylian would be perfect for me.

I had a tough decision between the 4 races that are in Ocarina of Time excluding the Hylians...seriously, Hylians are basically humans, so why would you want to be one if you had a chance to change?

Sheikah - It would be awesome to have the martial art and acrobatic skills that the Sheikah show, but I'm not sure if that's just Sheik or not. It would be awesome to be able to use those abilities in a fight though, or in an invasion of enemy territory, but I can imagine that they'd live a fairly strict life outside of that, which would be quite annoying to put up with.

Kokiri - I think it would be great to be a real life Kokiri, because you wouldn't have to grow up, and that means you don't have to worry about anything like Education, Work or any other stressful time taking things that life throws at you. You'd be able to do what you wanted all day and night, the only weird thing being that your parents would be the same age as you, along with their parents...etc. The only downside to all of this is that the Kokiri aren't meant to be able to leave Kokiri Forest (although the ending of Ocarina of Time says otherwise)...

Zora - The Zora has the awesome ability to move around on land like a Human, but also the ability to live under water for extremely long periods of time, and are excellent swimmers. It would be a great advantage to have over other races, especially if a natural disaster was occuring, or a shortage of food, because you'd easily be able to hunt on either land or in water. I'd like to be able to swim like like the Zoras can (especially with the Zora Mask in Majora's Mask), it'd be awesome to do and it would allow you to do a far amount of travelling around the world too.

Goron - However, the Race I choose to be were the Gorons. It'd be awesome to use your huge amount of strength for different things such as sports (like Sumo Wrestling) or rolling for both fighting and sports (like the minigame in Majora's Mask). It would definately be cool if you were able to roll like Link can with the Goron Mask in Majora's Mask, because you'd be able to roll both up and down hill, or possibly upside down along something if you could build up enough speed. I'm not sure about the rocky diet though, because I'm not really sure how it would be enjoyable, but then again, you'd have a Goron's sense of taste. You'd also be able to withstand intense heat too, which is just pure awesome. I guess the inability to live under water would suck, although that's up to debate thanks to the Goron in Twilight Princess.

So yeah, ultimately, I'd like to be the Goron.

Tony

Stardust Crusaders
This is a very tough decision for me. I would probabely be a Deku Scrub, Zora, or Hylian. Being a Deku Scrub from Majora's Mask would be awesome, I think it just be fun to explore the forests and the Deku Kingdom in general, also the Deku are my favorite race so that would make me want to be one. The Zora are my second favorite race because I love Great bay, and I would love to explore the caves and coves of Great Bay. Then I could listen to the Indigo-go's. Thirdly I would love to be a Hylian because they are just awesome, to know that I have that mystical feel and magic blood in my veins would be AWESOME!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom