• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Non-Zelda Characters Deserve the Triforce Pieces?

This is just something I added for fun.

If characters outside of the Zelda series were to obtain pieces of the Triforce, who and which would they get?

For me.

Captain America gets the Triforce of Courage

The 10th Doctor gets the Triforce of Wisdom

Mumm-Ra gets the Triforce of Power

Last edited:

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Santa Claus gets the Triforce of Power (honestly, he can freaking freeze time!), Harry Potter gets the Triforce of Courage, and I can't think of anybody to get the Triforce of Wisdom... :S

I could go into an elaborate explanation as to why these characters deserve the respective Triforce pieces, however, they are possessed by the virtues each third demands of its user. Mumm-Ra is a greedy tyrant who wishes to eradicate all who stand in his way; Gandalf prefers negotiation over needless violence; James Bond isn't afraid to risk his life in order to complete an urgent mission.

Triforce of Power-Mumm-Ra (Thundercats)
225px-MummRa2011bio.png

Triforce of Wisdom-Gandalf (The Hobbt/The Lord of the Rings)
220px-Gandalf_the_Grey.jpg

Triforce of Courgage-James Bond (James Bond 007)
jamesbondDanielCraig.jpg

Zorth

#Scoundrel
Triforce of Power ~ Emperor Palpatine
Triforce of Wisdom ~ Yoda
Triforce of Courage ~ Luke

(yes they all had to be from Star Wars)

Hmm I'd have to say: Ash gets the Triforce of Courage, Hermione gets the Triforce of Wisdom, and Zuko gets the Triforce of Power.

Naga

MUSICALITY!
Triforce of Power: Azula (You might say Ozai is more fitting for this, but given the way Azula slowly and steadily became insane over power lust after Ozai told her she would be the new Fire Lord to replace him after he became Phoeinex King, I think Azula is more fitting. She banished one of her servants for leaving a pit in a cherry!)

Triforce of Wisdom: I can't decide between Iroh and Monk Gyatso.

Triforce of Courage: Aang. Definetly. He walked into a cave with a frinking face-stealing giant centipede spirit! He almost lost his face!!!

Guardians of Ga'Hoole

Triforce of Power: Nyra. Being a ruthless hagsfiend leader of the Pure Ones not only counts as power hungry but also downright evil.

Triforce of Wisdom: Ezylryb. You might think Ottulissa, but she's got more straight book smarts than real wisdom.

Triforce of Courage: Coryn/Nyroc (same owl) He ran away from his mother, (Nyra) even though he knew he'd be hunted down and murdered by his own mother if he was found. And he frinking FLEW INTO A VOLCANO.

EeveeChan

Is FINALLY out of school!
Yuki from the Melancholy of Haruhi SuzumiyaYuki & her book.jpg would get the Triforce of Wisdom

Reaver from FableReaaver.jpg would get the Triforce of Power

Amaterasu & Chibiterasu from Okami & Okamiden Chibiterasu.jpg would both get the Triforce of Courage

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom