• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Made You Happy Today?

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
ZD Legend
Sweetwater just called to inform me that my Bogner Uberschall is in, and ready to ship!

Apparently, they were on back order, so they had a bunch of orders to meet demands.

Luckily, I was at the front of the queue!

So, new rig should be in shortly! Speaker cabinet already came, but now we wait on the amp head. :)

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
Sweetwater just called to inform me that my Bogner Uberschall is in, and ready to ship!

Apparently, they were on back order, so they had a bunch of orders to meet demands.

Luckily, I was at the front of the queue!

So, new rig should be in shortly! Speaker cabinet already came, but now we wait on the amp head. :)
Then cats will check???

What made me happy today was having meaningful conversations and helping others find answers or clarity. It's always fulfilling to assist with anything from questions to more personal reflections, knowing it might brighten someone’s day.

Ashley the Witch

Monster: A word used to discriminate the unknown.
ZD Champion
Just knowing the fact that I am not the only one completely annoyed with YouTube's new swiping feature to change videos, The app is getting so many bad reviews because of it, (One of which was from me,) so just knowing that I'm not the only one that made a complaint about it made my day.

Hylian Viking

A modern day Hyrule warrior mean mean stride.
I was on a river tour aboard a riverboat in La Crosse on the Mississippi River last Saturday. Strangely it reminded me of Phantom Hourglass, but what was really awesome was after the tour my relatives and I were walking along the shoreline back in town through a garden/park, we came to a footbridge crossing a smaller river that flows into the Mississippi River and all the sudden as we were in the middle of the bridge My uncle and I spotted a river otter on a fallen mass of tree branches that was in the river. The otter was really cute looking, I was almost tempted to name it Linebeck. Needless to say I have not seen a river otter until that Saturday in its natural habitat, I have only seen them in an aquarium or at the zoo.

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
I was on a river tour aboard a riverboat in La Crosse on the Mississippi River last Saturday. Strangely it reminded me of Phantom Hourglass, but what was really awesome was after the tour my relatives and I were walking along the shoreline back in town through a garden/park, we came to a footbridge crossing a smaller river that flows into the Mississippi River and all the sudden as we were in the middle of the bridge My uncle and I spotted a river otter on a fallen mass of tree branches that was in the river. The otter was really cute looking, I was almost tempted to name it Linebeck. Needless to say I have not seen a river otter until that Saturday in its natural habitat, I have only seen them in an aquarium or at the zoo.
I didn't know it was possible to miss the Midwest more than I already did

Daku Rinku

Defender of the Gerudo
ZD Champion
I and my sis helped clean the house of a friend I know from church, since she wasn't able to herself (she's an older lady). We didn't ask for any money but she insisted on paying, I got $50, really grateful for that because that should be plenty to buy my brother a couple gifts for his birthday next month.
That is a major thing! My Father is unable to clean his house, so I’ve been cleaning it for room and board, as well as being his driver.
I am glad to hear others are helping Elders as Jesus speaks of (Mark 7).

I also saw something funny, a car that had a sticker that said Elder Emo. :D
Never too old to be emo or heavy metal and stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom