• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Made You Happy Today?

Daku Rinku

Honorary Gerudo (I have my card)
ZD Champion
For whatever reason, whenever my cat is napping she wants to be directly touching someone. I keep ending up with a cat randomly asleep on my foot, or leg, or arm. Anyway, I left the door to my room open tonight bc my ac isn't on and she was already in here. I assumed she'd do what she did when we got her a couple weeks ago and just get bored and leave once she realized I wasn't gonna pet her. Instead, it's 5am and the cat has been in here multiple times to fall asleep either right next to me or straight up just on top of me. It's adorable. Pretty sure this is slowly curing my mental illness. Now if I can just figure out how to not wanna move or roll over ever 2 seconds maybe I can actually sleep next time lol.
Awww.. that is adorable!

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
ZD Legend
My brother's in town, and it's always great to see him. He's having another son, so I'm happy for him.

My parents are moving to Nashville, as my mom got a new job at Vanderbilt Hospital as a case manager nurse. So I'm thrilled for them. I always loved Nashville, and my wife and I are inheriting their house when they move.

My wife is also the sweetest and most wonderful woman in the world. I'm sure I'd be going crazy without her. I love her to pieces.

So, while I had a trying day, my family makes these downs tolerable, and my cats lower my stress.

Jammin'

Village Question-Asker
I beat the Water Temple in Ocarina of Time with practically* no guides at 2 AM.
I'm pretty proud of that as everyone I've seen talk about it made it up to be a confusing mess.
*Practically because I didn't realize I needed to be closer to the Triforce panels in order to get them to change the water level, and also because I couldn't figure out what I was supposed to do in the room leading up to the boss. Other than those two instances, it was on my own.

Daku Rinku

Honorary Gerudo (I have my card)
ZD Champion
I beat the Water Temple in Ocarina of Time with practically* no guides at 2 AM.
I'm pretty proud of that as everyone I've seen talk about it made it up to be a confusing mess.
*Practically because I didn't realize I needed to be closer to the Triforce panels in order to get them to change the water level, and also because I couldn't figure out what I was supposed to do in the room leading up to the boss. Other than those two instances, it was on my own.
d4b125b1-773b-4214-8664-f4c499237500_text.gif

5b6384b9-1412-4f04-a4ab-36fcb08d0d8f_text.gif

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
ZD Legend
Gojira played at the Olympics, Opeth is now doing extreme vocals again, and people are complaining about the lyrical content of Cannibal Corpse.

I feel like a teenager again, just now I can't mosh, which is a bummer.

OGSniper

Sharpshooter for Hire
ZD Legend
Well, we had our time trial for the Cross Country team today. Top 10 go on Varsiy. The top 8 were pretty much predictable so, that left the 9th and 10th spot highly contested. The distance we had to go was a 3k, or 1.8 miles. Well......we will just skip to the end. I finished 9th, which I kinda expected. None the less, I am rather estatic-icated. I am a pretty above average, average runner and this was my first time in three seasons breaking top ten. I think this is the beginnings of a good season.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom