• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Made You Happy Today?

OGSniper

Sharpshooter for Hire
ZD Legend
Found the old family PSP. We got it from a family friend about ten years ago and it hasnt been played it about 8. Shouldnt be a problem if I held on to it for a bit. :whistle: But what got me really interested was the fact that it can play N64 games with a little help from some homebrew. :devil:

Hylian Viking

A modern day Hyrule warrior mean mean stride.
I saved myself nearly $1.5K from trying to send my MacBook in to Apple for ghost typing.

It turns out all I had to do was deactivate Key Repeat in Systems Preferences.

Otherwise I would of had to pay at least $300 for an Apple Genius to inspect and replace the defective key, pay $1.2K for a new device if worse came to worse and had to drive 35 miles just to reach my nearest Apple store.

Ashley the Witch

Monster: A word used to discriminate the unknown.
ZD Champion
Manage to prove something that actually almost happened to my grandma 15 years ago to my friends. Which is completely baffling to even think about it could happen. You can actually die from drowning in extremely hot and humid climates.

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
ZD Legend
So, a label is interested in my band.

Drummer and I spoke with one of the representatives, and things at this point sound tentatively good. 50/50 split on royalties, and we'd 100% own our masters.

It's one thing for a label to say that, I just personally would like that in writing. That's the thing that made me happy today.

The other guitarist and I did THC. And being autistic and ADHD, having both Adderall and being high on THC makes me feel.... normal.

I'm alert and focused, and the THC causes my focus to be super deep, and when I'm bothered, I don't react poorly and just reengage the task.

Y'all be operating like this normally, for real? You can filter things out and focus on what you need by just thinking about it? Seems like the lot of ya are playing life on easy mode....

Seems like my powers were nerfed, because someone knew I'd be unstoppable if I had an attention span and killer executive functioning.

Daku Rinku

On Break (Will Not Be Online for Now)
ZD Champion
So, a label is interested in my band.

Drummer and I spoke with one of the representatives, and things at this point sound tentatively good. 50/50 split on royalties, and we'd 100% own our masters.

It's one thing for a label to say that, I just personally would like that in writing. That's the thing that made me happy today.

The other guitarist and I did THC. And being autistic and ADHD, having both Adderall and being high on THC makes me feel.... normal.

I'm alert and focused, and the THC causes my focus to be super deep, and when I'm bothered, I don't react poorly and just reengage the task.

Y'all be operating like this normally, for real? You can filter things out and focus on what you need by just thinking about it? Seems like the lot of ya are playing life on easy mode....

Seems like my powers were nerfed, because someone knew I'd be unstoppable if I had an attention span and killer executive functioning.
That is awesome! Doed the Label one to see another gig or have your band in studio to record to decide?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom