• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Made You Happy Today?

Daku Rinku

Honorary Gerudo (I have my card)
ZD Champion
You'll always remember your first.

Skyward Sword was my first Zelda hype cycle on here, but it was announced over a year before I joined the forums. A Link Between Worlds was the first announced after I was a member.
Its neat to see the activity rise!
Nintendo is doing right by us Zelda fans, I feared there would be a huge vacuum after Totk, but nope! Huzzah! (Sorry Renfaire habit).

A Link In Time

To Overcome Harder Challenges
ZD Legend
Its neat to see the activity rise!
Nintendo is doing right by us Zelda fans, I feared there would be a huge vacuum after Totk, but nope! Huzzah! (Sorry Renfaire habit).
If I'm counting and remembering correctly, we had a Zelda game release in 7 out of 10 years in the 2000s, 8 out of 10 years in the 2010s, and, so far, in the 2020s, we've only skipped a Zelda release in 2022, so we're definitely in an amazing period of time as Zelda fans since the turn of the century.

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
I forgot to mention, I'm getting a kitten! She should be here next week, we're getting a Russian Blue in hopes it won't bother my mom's allergies too much. I'm super excited, altho I don't really know what to expect from a kitten. My parents said I could name her tho which is sick, I just gotta think of something cool now.
Post pics and well all give advice!!

Daku Rinku

Honorary Gerudo (I have my card)
ZD Champion
If I'm counting and remembering correctly, we had a Zelda game release in 7 out of 10 years in the 2000s, 8 out of 10 years in the 2010s, and, so far, in the 2020s, we've only skipped a Zelda release in 2022, so we're definitely in an amazing period of time as Zelda fans since the turn of the century.
Zelda is eternal. Mario is no more in my heart. But Hyrule got its hooks in me. :)

Uwu_Oocoo2

Just assume I'm lurking (and judging)
Staff member
ZD Champion
Comm. Coordinator
This week I finally went and made a bank account so I can open an Etsy store. I'm gonna be selling shirts with some of my drawings on them. Just finished designing my first one, with the drawing of Sheik I did a few months back, and the product sample I bought should be here within the next week.

Uwu_Oocoo2

Just assume I'm lurking (and judging)
Staff member
ZD Champion
Comm. Coordinator
Our kitten arrived on Monday! She spent the entirety of that day and yesterday hiding under the furniture in my room. It wasn't until I went to bed last night that this cat completely forgot she was shy. She was jumping on my desk, scaling my tapestry like an unhinged Spiderman, attempting to climb on my curtain rods and deciding against it (thank God), climbing on my TV, falling off my TV, climbing on my TV again, climbing on ME, literally going nuts lol. She then woke me up at 4am by knocking over my Outset Island set and then proceeded to meow at me for the next 2 hours straight. She slowly getting more comfortable with me though, she even let me pet her this morning. I'm determined to be her favorite.

What made me happy this week is that my boyfriend and I got to play together, trying new games like Stardew Valley and online card games like blackjack and Uno. It was the happiest day of my life (I've been pestering him about this for a while, and he finally agreed haha lol).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom