• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Made You Happy Today?

Daku Rinku

ZD Champion
Forum Volunteer
Tomorrow is my birthday. turning 44.

so today I dug out some old childhood photos of me when I was a little kid in the early 1980s, and posting them on Facebook to celebrate my life a little bit.
Oh Happy Earl Birthday! (Somewhere its tomorrow).

Daku Rinku

ZD Champion
Forum Volunteer
back in my day there would be plenty of action figures in the aisles in small down department stores like the Ben Franklin crafts store. Even old S&S stores back then before they would be called Runnings stores these days
Toys-R-Us was the GOAT in my day. I remember when I got Sonic Adventure 2: Battle there for the Gamecube. Felt like I had the holy grail in my hands.

Last edited:

Daku Rinku

ZD Champion
Forum Volunteer
This is actually what made me happy yesterday, but I spent the day at an aquarium for my birthday! It was incredibly fun and I got to touch a stingray and see so many cool animals. I loved it.
That is fun! I love aquariums. I am so happt for you that you had a good time.

Ashley the Witch

Monster: A word used to discriminate the unknown.
ZD Champion
My dog trying so hard to chase a squirrel in my backyard, while I was eating lunch. She's such a cute little goofball.

Ashley the Witch

Monster: A word used to discriminate the unknown.
ZD Champion
Finally found a youtube video I've been searching for since I saw it years ago, now I can die happy.

Uwu_Oocoo2

Just assume I'm lurking (and judging)
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
I forgot to mention, I'm getting a kitten! She should be here next week, we're getting a Russian Blue in hopes it won't bother my mom's allergies too much. I'm super excited, altho I don't really know what to expect from a kitten. My parents said I could name her tho which is sick, I just gotta think of something cool now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom