• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Made You Happy Today?

Ashley the Witch

Monster: A word used to discriminate the unknown.
ZD Champion
My new 1TB SD card came in for my Switch today. Hopefully things go well, I'm doing my chores first so I don't forget to do them when I'm getting everything sorted with my SD card. Only problem, now I owe my dad $100. I'll just wrangle a hundred male deers, and give them to my dad.

Last edited:

Ashley the Witch

Monster: A word used to discriminate the unknown.
ZD Champion
My new 1TB SD card came in for my Switch today. Hopefully things go well, I'm doing my chores first so I don't forget to do them when I'm getting everything sorted with my SD card. Only problem, now I owe my dad $100. I'll just wrangle a hundred male deers, and give them to my dad.
Update: the new 1 TB SD card seems to be working just fine, and everything is downloading without any hiccups. So that's good. Waiting for all the redownloads is much less of an inconvenience this time it feels.

Azure Sage

Join your hands...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Had a 4th of July cookout with an old childhood friend, saw his family again for the first time in 18 years! They were back in the neighborhood and invited me over. We had a great time.

I got to eat jellyfish salad, sea cucumbers, abalones, scallops, meat and shrimp skewers, gyoza, ribs, and lobster! Best 4th of July I've ever had. :cool:

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
I got selected to attend Nintendo Live Sydney on 31 August - might get an early chance to play Echoes of Wisdom
I won the US nintendo live but couldn't afford a plane ticket out there :( hope it's as cool as it sounded- there was like an off the hook concert at the US one and stuff

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom