• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Made You Happy Today?

What made me happy this week is that my boyfriend and I got to play together, trying new games like Stardew Valley and online card games like blackjack and Uno. It was the happiest day of my life (I've been pestering him about this for a while, and he finally agreed haha lol).

If you enjoyed Stardew Valley you might like Terraria. It's another great game for co-op play with lots of exploration and building ^^

haven't tried terraria, does it have the same kind of farming and social elements as stardew valley?

Not really, Terraria is more about survival combat and exploration. There’s some basic farming but it’s mostly for resources?? The social aspect is less pronounced but you can still interact with NPCs and build a village for them.

Last edited:

shanibels

boa is my wife
What made me happy this week is that my boyfriend and I got to play together, trying new games like Stardew Valley and online card games like blackjack and Uno. It was the happiest day of my life (I've been pestering him about this for a while, and he finally agreed haha lol).

we love online cards too, we usually play. I suggest to try this out too with your boyfie!~

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

• Top Bottom