• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Made You Happy Today?

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
My dentist was able to move my appointment for my root canal from the 11th of December to November 30th, three days from now. I've been in severe excruciating tooth pain, so this is the best news I've heard all day. Not to mention, ibuprofen and Orajel aren't doing **** for me. I only have to deal with this pain for three more days, and I'll be good enough until I can schedule my two other root canals.

I also got my new glasses today, and I'm actually having no issues seeing thing now.

I just had the first appointment of my root canal today and it went really well. Good luck with yours and hopefully it’ll give you the relief you need. I was lucky to not be experiencing pain from my tooth but somehow the nerve inside had died despite there not being any decay.

I just had the first appointment of my root canal today and it went really well. Good luck with yours and hopefully it’ll give you the relief you need. I was lucky to not be experiencing pain from my tooth but somehow the nerve inside had died despite there not being any decay.
That happened with me, and my first root canal, I've just been unlucky with these three. And thanks for the luck, I'll need it.

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
A bunch of my friend got together today for a White Elephant Christmas gift swap. It went incredibly smoothly, literally everybody kept the first gift they got. I got a led light stand which is gonna be so cool to put somewhere when I get my own room next year. Best part was I finally got to play a card game I got for Christmas 2 years ago and have brought to every party I've gone to since then but never got a chance to actually play. Everyone really enjoyed it and we played it for like 3 hours lol.

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
Oop, double post.
Yesterday we went Wedding Dress shopping for my Sister, had a ton of fun. She managed to find a really gorgeous dress that's exactly what she wanted. Me and the bridesmaids all picked out some nice dresses, I'm lucky enough that mine was the only one that doesn't need any adjustments. I'm looking forward to when it comes in.
Also slept over my best friend's house last night to do Christmas gifts. She loved the custom MTG card I had made for her. She got me a new backpack, plus some sketchbooks and a cool steam punk metal dice set. Yesterday was so long lol but I had a really good time.

I finally have a temporary crown on the tooth that I had my first out of three root canals done, still need to get the second and third root canals done, though.

thePlinko

What’s the character limit on this? Aksnfiskwjfjsk
ZD Legend
Me and my sister give each other $20 worth of gag gifts each year in a bid to out crazy one another. This year I decided a visit to the ol’ Dollar General was in order and got her this
IMG_4177.jpeg

Then me and my friends took turns filling it like so
IMG_4178.jpeg
IMG_4179.jpeg

A couple of them might be a little edgy for my tastes, but I think she’ll enjoy it regardless.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom