• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Made You Happy Today?

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
Found a great new power metal band that actually plays power metal, not quasi prog-metal.

Frozen Crown.

Killer music, and having Manowar-esque covers with Conan style Amazons on it just makes it much more enjoyable.

Frozen Crown - Crowned in Frost Review | Angry Metal Guy

The fact the songs are catchy as hell helps, a lot.

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
We picked Dewberries yesterday, they grow by my Dad's shop, we picked enough to make a cobbler! Can't wait to make it and eat it <3

If you don't know what Dewberries are, they look like Blackberries, but they are a little more purple, and a little more tart

We also dropped some of them off at my friend's house at the door, so they could have some too. It made me so happy, seeing how surprised and happy they were. I love that feeling! :)

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
I am cleaning my room while listening to zelda music, and I found two 20 dollars bills! One in a letter to me, which I must have forgotten to put it in my piggy bank, and another one in my old, old journal with some unfinished stories in it, I have no idea how that got there??

But now 40 dollars back in my piggy bank :)

Oh, and I found my cat encyclopedia in a stack of books, now it can be put back on the bookcase! (Yes, I have a cat encyclopedia ❤️)

I managed to finally find somewhere that has Oculus Quests in stock!
My friend (who also has a Quest) is almost as excited as I am, because then we could both play together in VR! :)

NintendoCN

Team Captain
Today at about 6:00 A.M. I finally caught the last legendary fish in Stardew Valley. Now I'm finally done with that objective.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom