• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Made You Happy Today?

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
I saw a pug puppy today. It was so cute. I love pugs.

Baby Animals just make your day brighter! <3

Just, look at these adorable creatures! don't they just make you feel good inside

1589215767455.png

1589215845133.png

1589215927061.png

See?! Gah the cutness!!! <3

I bet that pug was so cute

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
I made a poem about this picture:

1589301387056.jpeg

Idk if it’s that good, but I like how it turned out, and I’m happy about it :)

(You guys can pm me to see it if you want to, I don’t want to put it here where everyone can see it, someone might steal it)

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
My fiance as usual. I had a lot off mail to deliver and as usual my man came to help me out. He always does that. "Oh baby shut up, I'm on my way to help you. No, no, no, like I said shut up. I'm helping you anyay whether you like it or not." Yep, that's definitely Tony :D

Getting acquainted with exciting new characters.
phoenix-wright-ace-attorney-justice-for-all-franziska-von-karma-mayoi-ayasato-png-favpng-NYJMia6TZyXCivMfxLpJ04jTm.jpg

I looked in the mirror, and for once, I actually didn't feel disgust.

My skin seems to be clearing up, and as my hair is getting longer, I'm looking more androgynous, and it's wonderful :)
Even my mom has noticed!

Oh, and money. I got paid a bunch, so I'm thinking of buying something expensive.
Maybe a good quality VR headset, I've wanted one for years, and my friend has one...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom