• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Made You Happy Today?

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
Today I got a belated birthday card from my grandparents, which was very sweet. Inside was $20, combining that with the money I've saved up brings me $25 away from buying the laptop I want. I might try and see if I can't get any kids at my school to pay me for art commissions, since I'm so close.

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
ZD Champion
My 7 string guitar that I sent to Sweetwater for repair just got back home today, which has me just grinning ear to ear.

Sweetwater fixed the crack in the ebony fingerboard, and its only noticeable if you really look close. They releveled, recrowned, and repolished all of the frets, as well as round over the fret ends so the guitar feels great.

And they didn't have to, but the tech replaced the stock nut with a newly cut bone nut.

While I loved the sound of the guitar when I first bought it, it really needed some TLC, and now, I can't put it down.

20220217_181129(1).jpg

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
ZD Champion
I should also write down the cadences on my music stand
not that the names particularly matter so much as their unique qualities but as a music nerd I really ought to memorize them

I sometimes do instructional videos for a guitar advice group, and I wrote down all the cadences as a quick reference. Forgot to erase it, but I tend to ramble if I don't have a quick reference to keep me on track.

Same thing when I write chord progressions in a key I don't play much, I'll quickly jot it down in my writing notebook. Otherwise I start playing random nonsense, lol.

I didn't get in trouble for my report. The person I reported sent me a nice picture in my profile.

I finally found again an image of 2 boys and a girl sitting in shorts on a bench using a laptop computer and one of them is wearing green shorts while wearing shorts. I love shorts. I have a mole on my leg too. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom