• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Made You Happy Today?

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
Had my senior photoshoot today, it was loads of fun cuz my mom's mom did it, she's a freelance photographer. When I get them I might even share some here, idk :eyes:
My school did senior photos early in the school year. It was *shudders* a harrowing and traumatic experience. My mom was mad with how they turned out, but since she love photography she's gonna take her own.

Today I got a belated birthday card from my grandparents, which was very sweet. Inside was $20, combining that with the money I've saved up brings me $25 away from buying the laptop I want. I might try and see if I can't get any kids at my school to pay me for art commissions, since I'm so close.
So it ended up being closer to $50 dollars (I failed to account for sales tax). My parents decided to lend me the money seeing as we don't know when the sale ends, so now it's officially bought! I wanted black, but that was an additional $10 so I went with silver. I'm gonna plaster it with stickers anyway, so it doesn't matter. It'll arrive at the end of March, and I'm so excited!

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
Finally made it into work today for the first time this week despite the 20min ride taking 1hr30 to get there and 2hrs to get home due to natural disasters. Despite all that, being understaffed and timing out an incredibly long 2min seizure this morning, it was good to be there.

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
Scrolled thru fb and this post was hilarious becuz montague and strongs initials M&S brits know what I'm on...and the comments!!

Skunk

Floof
The weather is very spring-like and pleasant today(if a little windy)! I also had a nice breakfast.

Gorozoron

wild ride
I was able to set up the Wii in the old game room at school
The sensor bar is a little weird but we were able to get on to the mii channel
I did see some stray manuals of Wii Sports and Wii Sports Resort so those might be around
The Wii was set up to like an old crt tv so it was peak aesthetic lol
I've never really used a Wii before so it was neato

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom