• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Made You Happy Today?

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
So apparently I'm going to visit my grandma tomorrow. Which by itself is kinda eh, (you'd understand if you have an angry Puerto Rican grandmother who thinks you're entirely too thin). The thing that makes me happy is that while we're there my mom is going to cook my favorite food, which I haven't had in over a year since our oven stopped working. I can't wait!!!

Hylian Viking

A modern day Hyrule warrior mean mean stride.
I got tickets to see The French Dispatch. Finally, after nearly three years and so many countless hours. I hope it is as good as The Grand Budapest Hotel.

Hylian Viking

A modern day Hyrule warrior mean mean stride.
I finally have seen The French Dispatch, If you have not seen it and or are a fan of Wes Anderson, go see it it is absolutely tremendous. I have to say that this is definitely Wes Anderson's most innovative film to date after Isle of Dogs or The Grand Budapest Hotel.

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
random teacher i dont know gave me a 2 liter bottle of dr thunder (offbrand dr pepper) and no one can ask me to share cus i already drank out of it :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom