• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Made You Happy Today?

RamboBambiBambo

RamboBambiBamboBingoBongoBoiyo
This funny webcomic

b17817f17c054f872c816ebd7f145352.png

random teacher i dont know gave me a 2 liter bottle of dr thunder (offbrand dr pepper) and no one can ask me to share cus i already drank out of it :cool:
FOOL !!

There is no On-Brand one! The drink just EXISTS !!!

RamboBambiBambo

RamboBambiBamboBingoBongoBoiyo
My chess coach said he wanted me for his chess team. We'd be going to official tourneys all the way up to state! I am soooooo excited.
HAPPY TO HEAR THAT AND GOOD LUCK ON YOUR TOURNEMENTS !

BTW... ever heard of "Chess 2"? It could help with training and advanced strategies.

Chess 2 starts with a Red Checker piece located in the epicenter of the board on the borders of the intersection between D4/D5/E4/E5.
Players flip a coin rather than letting White go first. Heads is White while Tails is Black.
At the end of the first player's turn, they move the Red Checker piece forwards into either D4/E4.
From that point on in the match at the end of each players turn, they can move the red piece forwards, diagonally forwards, side-to-side, BUT NEVER backwards or diagonally backwards.

This Red Checker piece is known as "The Bureaucrat".
It cannot capture any pieces.
It's primary purpose is to block potential paths on the board, which limits the potential paths that pieces can take (acting as red tape that slows down the progress on both sides. Hence the title of "The Bureaucrat").
The second purpose of this piece is Negotiations. You can demote any of your opponent's board pieces. Should you manage to get "The Bureaucrat" to your enemy's back-line, you get to pick any of the pieces to demote and replace on the board. Queen becomes Bishop. Bishop becomes Knight. Knight becomes Rook. Rook becomes Pawn. King however cannot be demoted.
The other purpose of this Negotiations ability is to return a piece to your side of the board, at the cost of a Pawn.
Upon demoting an enemy piece, "The Bureaucrat" is returned to any of the central four spaces of the board of the enemy player's choosing.
And then the cycle repeats.
This piece demotion ability is meant to deter players from just moving "The Bereaucrat" side-to-side in order to mutually avoid the headache the piece presents, as at any point a player can betray this mutual trust and advance the piece towards your side of the board to gain an advantage.

Whaddya think? Hope this helps spice up the board on extra rainy days.

ArchAngel217

Spoonman, come together with your hands, save meee
In your head, in your head. Zombie zombie zombie.
HAPPY TO HEAR THAT AND GOOD LUCK ON YOUR TOURNEMENTS !

BTW... ever heard of "Chess 2"? It could help with training and advanced strategies.

Chess 2 starts with a Red Checker piece located in the epicenter of the board on the borders of the intersection between D4/D5/E4/E5.
Players flip a coin rather than letting White go first. Heads is White while Tails is Black.
At the end of the first player's turn, they move the Red Checker piece forwards into either D4/E4.
From that point on in the match at the end of each players turn, they can move the red piece forwards, diagonally forwards, side-to-side, BUT NEVER backwards or diagonally backwards.

This Red Checker piece is known as "The Bureaucrat".
It cannot capture any pieces.
It's primary purpose is to block potential paths on the board, which limits the potential paths that pieces can take (acting as red tape that slows down the progress on both sides. Hence the title of "The Bureaucrat").
The second purpose of this piece is Negotiations. You can demote any of your opponent's board pieces. Should you manage to get "The Bureaucrat" to your enemy's back-line, you get to pick any of the pieces to demote and replace on the board. Queen becomes Bishop. Bishop becomes Knight. Knight becomes Rook. Rook becomes Pawn. King however cannot be demoted.
The other purpose of this Negotiations ability is to return a piece to your side of the board, at the cost of a Pawn.
Upon demoting an enemy piece, "The Bureaucrat" is returned to any of the central four spaces of the board of the enemy player's choosing.
And then the cycle repeats.
This piece demotion ability is meant to deter players from just moving "The Bereaucrat" side-to-side in order to mutually avoid the headache the piece presents, as at any point a player can betray this mutual trust and advance the piece towards your side of the board to gain an advantage.

Whaddya think? Hope this helps spice up the board on extra rainy days.
So, that's not the order of worth. Queen, Rook, Knight/Bishop, Pawn. Rook is very valuable. Why would the Knight get demoted to Rook? Otherwise I really love it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom