• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Made You Happy Today?

Link&Midna

Guh huh, hemon
Haha nooooo don't go to tcgplayer and look up the market price of this borderless foil Godzilla crossover illuna apex of wishes it's too cool
ok i won't go to tcgplayer and look up the market price of this borderless foil Godzilla crossover illuna apex of wishes
I'll go to trollandtoad and look up the market price of this borderless foil Godzilla crossover illuna apex of wishes

Azure Sage

Spread Smiles!
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
After an entire week since leaving the emergency room, I finally feel well enough to eat regular food. This past week all I've eaten was toast, yogurt, gatorade, and pedialyte, but last night's spaghetti and meatballs going down without issue has finally put me in the clear. Time to get myself a milkshake. A nice ice cold vanilla milkshake.

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
After an entire week since leaving the emergency room, I finally feel well enough to eat regular food. This past week all I've eaten was toast, yogurt, gatorade, and pedialyte, but last night's spaghetti and meatballs going down without issue has finally put me in the clear. Time to get myself a milkshake. A nice ice cold vanilla milkshake.
Do they lnow why you went dooky?? Is this gonna restrict more foods?? No cheese haha...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom