• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Legend of Zelda Game Got You into the Franchise?

B

bomberlink

:xd:what got me into Zelda was Alttp then i went to OoT and just went from there though still stuck on OoT lol!:xd:

F

Falcool

My first games was both TWW and OOT, since I bought them together. Got the collectors edition later, so I could play the two first Zelad games along with MM. This was mostly the games that really got me into Zelda. If I must be specific, I probably played TWW before OOT.

J

Jae

I was born the year the series was released in America. My dad LOVED video games (still does) and as I got older, I just.. grew up with the series. ^^ But OoT was really the hook for me. I'd played and beaten the other games, but only for OoT was i old enough to understand and appreciate the storyline and whatnot. I was absolutely obsessed with the game in my youth. I could find everything from memory, and now years later, still can.

Ikana

Trollkastel
Alttp was my first Zelda game I tried but OoT was the main reason why I got into Zelda.I was young when Oot came out and I barely remember how we got it,my brother was into Zelda and he got it the day it came out for America.Little as I was I thought it was cool and I soon got hooked to the game and that's how I got into the Zelda series.

FlatxSharp

Music to last through the ages
Aha...I still remember when my mom and dad played Zelda for the first time (It was my christmas present but I wasn't very interested...) they named Link 'Joel' my dad's name. (Who is a character in WW. The little jumping boy on Outset Island.) My mom is all into fantasy stuff so she got hooked and I watched with slightly interested eyes. When I got older, I played Paper Mario, and after I beat it I played Zelda OoT out of mere bordom. To my amazement...it was THE GREATEST GAME ever! So, I bought MM. I am ashamed to say that I didn't know Link's name untill I played Super Mario Smash Brothers. Heh heh. After after that I was as much of a fan as I am to this day. I'm squealing over SS just like I did for TP.

Mr.Verto

爆発物マネージャ
THe first game if zelda i ever played Ocarina of time i got for christmass when i was 5 i beat like in a week then i felt i needed more more because i felt i was great at it , how many kids you that beat puzzle minder fiction storie so soon ,,,, now ive finishe all zelda games that excist

Kybyrian

The first Zelda game that I ever played was Ocarina of Time, and it instantly stole my heart. To this day it remains my favorite video game of all time. The game was pure awesome, and still is. I've beaten so many times that I simply lost track, I just can't get enough of it. I haven't played it for a while now, but there's other things to do, and OoT is an old game and must remain a part of the past. Out with the old, in with the new, but may the old never be forgotten.

E

Exodus

My first Zelda game was Ocarina of Time. I loved this game! Some of the stuff is really hard to figure out in the game though like where to first get the hookshot, and Epona. It is one of my favorite Zelda games of all time. I first played this on the Collectors disc. After that I moved on to Majora's mask which for me was really hard. There may be only four temples in the game, but there are a ton of side quest that can be done. But sadly my file got erased on the ****y Collectors Eddition so I'm gonna buy it again on the Virtual Console. Then I tried the other two Zelda games on the Collectors Disc which I failed at... I didn't really like Twilight Princess that much, cause it seemed too dark. Most of the boss fights were to easy. Then I got Phantom Hourglass for Christmas and loved that game so i'm really tempted to buy Wind Waker. But instead I bought A Link to the Past on the Virtual Console. That is my favorite Zelda game of all time! Before school starts up again I hope that I can beat Wind Waker and replay though Majora's mask. Then play Spirit Tracks when I'm not as busy when school starts. Thanks

bigflyingpotato

Watch out!
Well about 6 years ago or something my brother had Oracle of Ages and Oracle of Seasons. We were on vacation and he played Oracle of Seasons while I (sort of) played Oracle of Ages (I didn't get very far). I lost my Gameboy Sp with the game in it and my bro lost his OoS. Then last year my brother went to Gamestop and bought a Metroid game and Twilight Princess. I got interested right from watching him run around Ordon, and when he transformed into a wolf I was hooked. After he beat the game I tried it out. Eventually I looked into other games and got Ph, but didn't play it because it was a sequel. Then I bout Wind Waker and OoT, beat Wind Waker first and eventually beat OoT. Blah blah blah.

Dr3W21

shoegaze girl
About a year and a half ago, I got a Wii, and then a few days later I got Twilight Princess. I played it for about 2 months before I got stuck in the Forest Temple. I stopped playing for almost a year, until I met my friend Zack and he introduced me to Zelda, and I started playing Twilight Princess again. I beat it in about 2 months. I've loved the Zelda franchise ever since.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom