• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is Your "Would Be" Name?

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
My name would have been Amelia but my dad didn't like that name so they chose something else. They knew what I was going to be so they didn't have any boy choices for me.:D

Had I been male, I would have been Eric. And I was supposed to be Heather if I was a girl (which I am), but then my parents had to watch a dog named Heather for a few nights, and it kept my dad up all night barking, so that name was ruined forever. XD

Ruby Link

He who started the fire
My parents said that if I was a girl (which they thought I was going to be, like wtf?!) they would have named me Jasmine. I can already tell zeldahuman is gonna start calling me that... :lol:

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I would've been named Kenneth probably, or Kyle. Either is cool. If I were a girl, I don't know what my parents would name me. If I could pick, totally Amy or Rebecca, I have no idea why I love those names but I do.

I think my parents told if I was a boy they would have named me Zane. Ugh, so glad I'm a girl I mean it's an ok name, but I like my name more. Amara. (U-MARA, not U-Mar (like Mar, in Mary)-a)

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
I would've been named Kenneth probably, or Kyle. Either is cool. If I were a girl, I don't know what my parents would name me. If I could pick, totally Amy or Rebecca, I have no idea why I love those names but I do.

When you know about 7 Rebekah's or Rebecca's... the name gets really old. The name Amy, I'll agree. That name is awesome c:

Anyways, since no one knows my true gender, my name would have been Grace. Both that name and my current name are quite fitting.

Anyways, I quite like the name Lance and Xaviar. (yes, I spell Xavier differently) Because they are just different and I've never heard them before.

That or Ike... just because Ike is one of the coolest sword fighters, and the name Ike rhymes with like. DOUBLE POINTS OF AWESOME!

MiniMouseofPyru

The Notorious M.O.P.
My name is perfect the way it is. Most people do refer to me as 'Mini' though, and that would be my "would be" name.

If I had been a girl, my parents would have named me Ana, but I don't know if they had other prospective male names for me.

My parents choice for a boy would have been Sasha.
Later on they knew I would be a girl, my dad suggested Bianca, but my mother said that's a name for a dog :lol:
I don't know for sure which one is worse...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom