• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is your unpopular Zelda opinion?

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
*Clears throat*
The most jarring plot point in any of the games isn't Ganon's appearing in TP, it's KoRL randomly appearing in front of the Triforce at the end of WW.

ever since skyward sword, I've been sick of the whole "new link, new story" set up, we've got too many incarnations of him already, I'd rather every zelda game from now on be a sequel or a follow up to an already established link on a new journey
I'm mostly on board with that. We need more sequels and follow-ups for sure, but not as a constant. It would be good to have new settings, just not at the current rate.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
I'm mostly on board with that. We need more sequels and follow-ups for sure, but not as a constant. It would be good to have new settings, just not at the current rate.
I agree with this. What's funny is I was chatting with someone in the ZD discord that was saying he wouldn't like it if BotW 2 took place in the same overworld.

Fi > Navi > Midna

I actually really like Midna, she's one of my favorite Zelda characters.

HOWEVER, Fi and Navi are placed higher because me and my sister liked to do voice-overs and stories in our games, Zelda's no exception.
The interactions we've created with Fi or Navi with Link were the best. They were "annoying", but we always made them comedic. Fi ESPECIALLY was really fun to do, somehow.

Dunno how to explain it, but those days were incredibly memorable for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom