• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is your unpopular Zelda opinion?

Hylian Viking

A modern day Hyrule warrior mean mean stride.
look dude i just want guns in zelda nothing more to it
Oh, I see what you did there, Honestly It would be interesting if there was a Legend of Zelda title that was set in a Wild Western version of Hyrule where Link has a revolver as a side weapon. If anything the Master Sword should be turned from a quasi-medieval based-sword to something in the line of a cavalry sabre.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Considering Age of Calamity to be canon. :cool:

Also just liking Age of Calamity in general seems to be pretty unpopular in this microcosom of Zelda fans we have here on ZD. Kinda like Skyward Sword. We have a lot of people who hate it here but from a wider perspective its just a vocal minority. I feel as though it's the same for AoC. ZD is pretty good at having vocal minorities.

thePlinko

What’s the character limit on this? Aksnfiskwjfjsk
ZD Legend
Considering Age of Calamity to be canon. :cool:

Also just liking Age of Calamity in general seems to be pretty unpopular in this microcosom of Zelda fans we have here on ZD. Kinda like Skyward Sword. We have a lot of people who hate it here but from a wider perspective its just a vocal minority. I feel as though it's the same for AoC. ZD is pretty good at having vocal minorities.

I wouldn’t say that hating SS is a ZD thing. If anything I feel like people on here generally like it more than most other places.

though I completely agree with AoC. More people should hate that game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom