• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Is Your Signature Pokemon?

Fig

The Altruist
My Signature Pokemon is Pikachu, because it was my first Pokemon in my life. My Pikachu is always EV trained with maximum defense to stop those blasted ground type moves.

My signature pokemon is Charizard. I've used him in all my pokemon games and I rarely lose battles with him.

Well, I've only played three games and in each one it's been different. I kind of like that, actually, since it sort of keeps things fresh. I haven't played my Yellow or Crystal versions in a while and really cannot remember what my signature Pokemon would've been for either of those (although I suppose I could just pop one in my GBA and find out since I still have those files). However, in my Diamond version it was definitely my Luxray. Crobat comes pretty close, and actually I remember it being one of my best in Crystal, too, so maybe that would be it. :>

willsfairysword

links assistant in combat
blazeken typhosion charazard or tepigs final evolution because fire is my signature type but my friends hate fire types they prefer water and grass :(

Skunk

Floof
Mine is Skuntank. Don't ask how it happened,for I have noidea, but my Skuntank is my favorite and signature pokemon.

Sir Quaffler

May we meet again
I'm gonna hafta say Seviper is my signature Pokemon. I love snakes and the Poison types anyway, and since I actually have a pet snake named Severus IRL I name them after him. Plus he can learn quite a few unusual moves and has some nice stats.

Now, if Pokemon were ever to come up with a British owl, I'd have to change my mind...

TheRizardon

poog tnalp yknuhc
Charizard! His Flying/Fire type isn't that good of a combo but with the right backup it can wreck house.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom