• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is Your Nickname

SirBeta

Beta is βetter.
I have three:

Bob (the most legendary nickname in history!!!!).
Cookies (I love cookies).
NES (for my obsession with NES).

One friend calls me General Juice; I don't know why. Another shortened it to Juice. No one calls me Fred except on forums where my user name is Fred:( Where my user name is LinkVIII people call me Link.

Oh, and also Cello by a flautist/violinist

Last edited:
Mine are:
Nanalie
Cheesy Potatoes
KaciePie
D-Mo
Domino
Dom
Nom Nom

These are what I remember.

I don't really have any nicknames in real life, but online people tend to call me Umbry.

So if you ever see anybody call me Umbry on my profile it means I've known them since before this forum.

Siniru

Zoldyck family assassin
Your Imagination... Is life real?! Am I real?!
I have many.
1. Spirit (Because I normally don't take much notice of people, and faze around like a spirit)
2. One - Winged Angel (I am very different-sidey. One side of me is caring, unique and bubbly. All things good. Where as, one side just helps to get things over, and has a huge temper.)
3. Suru (Internet nickname)

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
Oh where do I begin...?

My main: A shorten version of my first name, but I'd rather not say my name. I may break minds.

My main nickname for the internet and my friends: Silver (by all dA and a majority of other sites), Skyward, Go Skyward, "Silvahfiurrreee!", SilverFire, Ike (by like two people lawl)

New nicknames: Skylvlike (thank, Trio the punch. Conjoining 3 of my nicknames you), "Johny hunter" (relates to Trio again -_- lawl)

Otherwise, I have other nicknames that my family calls me... but I won't say because I dislike them.

I despise nicknames, especially those that are imposed upon me by my older sister [a bully] and other disreputable persons. However, I am more tolerant of online nicknames. The list below includes the most common nicknames I have been called over the years; included, even, are the less flattering ones.

1. Wolfie, Wolfy
  2. Hermit
  3. Robot
  4. Lurch
  5. Gay*

I have omitted any nicknames that relate to my real name, as I don't like to display it online [in any fashion], so yeah...

* My sister-in-law calls me "gay", but she's not calling me homosexual; gay means "boring, listless, and/or lame", based on her personal definition. She calls me that because "I don't like to go out or have any fun..."

Mine are kinda dum. I prefer my real name, but Jen is an okay nickname. It is better than Jen-Jen or J-fer. I don't understand them... luckily they are names i am only referred to from the person who came up with the nickname, so I don't have to deal with the wierd nicknames.

Mine are:
Taco(due to the fact that I am mexican and this friend of mine that is basically a trend setter)
Spikes(I used to spike my hair in middle school and this eight grader kept calling me that and it caught on)
Ramirez(don't ask how)
My last name(I have a hard to pronounce first name)

Yeah my nicknames are weird:/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom